xisto Community
dask

trap17 advertising??

i think its a mod ...or a bot tht the admin created tht will automatically post or something...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nah i dont think its a bot, cause in all reality if it was then it would have to leave a name just like us. Like when i post is says "IceDragn" so , if it was a bot then it should say like adbot

and such.

I want this mod tho, great way to advertise, and pop-ups are the sux, down with pop-ups!!! :D

ya popups are annoying and now-a-dayz hardly anyone clicks on popups..cuz they usually think tht its a lie or w.e...and ya this bot is really great for FORUMS....like if u do it with google adsense...u will have about 5000+ PAGE EXPRESSIONS {VIEWS} of the banner cuz its like in every single topic..its really koool..if anyone knw how to do this..let me knw thx

I don't have ads on any of my sites, but I use Google umteen times a day and I've looked at Google AdSense before and it seems to be way above all the others. It also is extremely not annoying compared to other ads that I see on sites. I have a question though: how many visitors per [ day / week / year ] do you need before Google will agree to advertise on your site?

I am with google adsense. I am pretty happy with them, because for the most part, the ads are super relevant. The only ads are not relevant are on my home page. I think this is because I have URL cloaked.

This is not the ADBOT. I edited the topic_linear.php file in the sources directory. I did it myself, did not use any bots. I hope there is some mod which allows to do this.

Mmmh I like Adhearus ads more, they pay off more, pay off to paypal, adding new sites was easy and there are more ad sizes than google. Too bad they kicked me out because someone spammed my ads, now I'm bound to google adsense :)

Is it a breach of your terms if someone using Google AdSense could tell me how many hits per day, week, month, or year you need before Google will place ads on your site? If it's not, I would appreciate someone letting me in on it. Thanks.