xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
outlawspirit

Once Again! negatives and why???

Why am i down -23 credits.. i have not spammed any topics, all my topics have been written by me and on point... and yet again im down -23 credits and theres no explanation... im tryina run a professional site for people and this is what happens... twice -_- any help is appreciated

oh. I'm sorry that this has happened. I don't know how or why your credit is low, and I know you don't spam.Maybe a moderator deleted some of your posts. Sorry you are left with no explination, this should have been done, and I suggest you pm an admin about this.

I don't see any warnings, and we cleaned up invisible and qued posts yesterday, I don't know if you had any. I restored you to positive and I have to reiterate thatw if a post is not approved, to warn the member, that way we know what happened..You are all set.Post closed.