xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shackman

Wooah!

I personally most like FPS games like Quake 3 and maybe LAN som Counter Strike. The new games have just what old ones is missing. Graphics. But they will never have the same feeling and durability. I mean look at quake 3. How long have that game not lived. Its one of biggest internet games at the moment. The UT series gets boring when you play it to much. You cant do all the trickjumping, extreme action you have in quake. Tho for singel player both Doom 3 and Half Life 2 will rock totally.Thats my opinion and i would be happy to discuss if someone have a different.in RPG the only totally rocking game is the Forgotten Realms Series: Baldurs Gate 1&2, Icewind Dale 1&2, Neverwinter Nights and so on.

FPS? BLECK! I generally disdain FPS, unless it has a multiplayer mode. RPG games and war games such as Command and Conquer and Starcraft are my favorite games. Diablo II was amazing back in the day! FPS tend to get old really fast for me.