xisto Community
Megaman

Halo 1 And 2 Vs. Unreal Tournament Series Which one is the best.

for me it's hard to choose. i really don't know which one is better. The thing with Halo is that the is a lot of action in the game and a veriety of vehicles to choose from. Unreal Tournament has many online players on it from the first start.It also has new chracters to download for you to plaay with. -_-

for me it's hard to choose. i really don't know which one is better. 

The thing with Halo is that the is a lot of action in the game and a veriety of vehicles to choose from.

Unreal Tournament has many online players on it from the first start.It also has new chracters to download for you to  plaay with. -_-

135951[/snapback]

for me it's hard to choose. i really don't know which one is better. 

The thing with Halo is that the is a lot of action in the game and a veriety of vehicles to choose from.

Unreal Tournament has many online players on it from the first start.It also has new chracters to download for you to  plaay with. :D

135951[/snapback]

HALO 2 ROCKS!!!, Halo 2 is sooo cool, on XBOX Live, ANd It has boooooseted users by the launch of the New Maps. So Yeah. Unreal is cooool too, I started playing it online and i was addicted to it, I stayed on it until i killed my first victim, and that was 4 hours after i started the game -_- . Yeah I'm having problems on which one to choose but i like HALO2.

Its ez for me to choose because of the fact that i have played Halo, halo2, and the latest UT2k4 all the way through, both single and multi player. UT2k4 to me is undoubtedly the BEST becuase of the following1. More flexibility and dodging abilities makes UT more skill based. Halo is just jump and gain alot of hangtime.2. More vehicle variety3. Better weapons including the Spider mines, Grenade Launcher, Target Painter, and the Redeemer.4. Gametypes are way better, Halo2 tryed to rip off UT's Bombing run with that gametype that i forgot what its called but you gotta take the bomb and plant it or something(havnt played since i switched to UT)5. Camp smiping is way harder to do in UT, for me anywayz -_- 6. You can use alot more characters and even make your own.7. the player gets to make his own maps thanks to the nifty UnrealEditor3.08. More, WAY more gametypes to DL from internet that other people have made.So yah thats all my reasons, oh yah and those cool mutators.

i love halo 2 its the best in my opinion , it has so many people playing it online on xlink kai evolution 8 , and it has good competition , and many people make halo2 sites dedicated to clans and bungie , and there are clans that rage against each to compete against the best players on Halo 2

Dude, thats exactly how UT2004 is with the clans and seeing whos best and stuff. But now i went to a system link party and man did i forget how wonderful Halo2 is! I just love that game now, only problems i have with it is the super hangtime with the jumps, makes you an easy target for snipers, and if master chief is a super soldier how come he can't dodge as good? you can only jump and move around witch isnt that much dodging. but still, we played a sword fight with 15 players and man was it funny and fun, some cheap noobs get on the ghosts and turrets though but one grenade and bam! problem solved, i also like the covenant sniper rifle, very useful, and the reload thing is cool too cuz it makes the game seem more realistic and more challenging, the new rocket launcher is awesome as well, and now that the bashing is stronger i can get back to the old routine: Shoot & run up to enemy>Bash at distance. that usually always works. i guess i dont know which is better now, ah well as long as i get to play both, im cool with either one.

Dude, thats exactly how UT2004 is with the clans and seeing whos best and stuff. But now i went to a system link party and man did i forget how wonderful Halo2 is! I just love that game now, only problems i have with it is the super hangtime with the jumps, makes you an easy target for snipers, and if master chief is a super soldier how come he can't dodge as good? you can only jump and move around witch isnt that much dodging. but still, we played a sword fight with 15 players and man was it funny and fun, some cheap noobs get on the ghosts and turrets though but one grenade and bam! problem solved, i also like the covenant sniper rifle, very useful, and the reload thing is cool too cuz it makes the game seem more realistic and more challenging, the new rocket launcher is awesome as well, and now that the bashing is stronger i can get back to the old routine: Shoot & run up to enemy>Bash at distance. that usually always works. i guess i dont know which is better now, ah well as long as i get to play both, im cool with either one.

136724[/snapback]

Man, ure right. When i played halo it's like being in heaven... i played halo 1 alot and when i heard that halo 2 would come i got hungry like a wolf :(:lol:

Well I never bought Halo 1, I borrowed it and beat it thinking it was kinda of a boring game, then I bought UT2k5 opening day, And I HATED IT! I didn't think the game was fun at all. All the games seemed so similar.. So I stopped playing computer games for a long time. Then for my birthday I received Halo2 thinking sarcasticly, "OMG THIS WILL BE SO FUN!" I tried it out on Xbox Live, and i've been playing the game everyday since, I LOVE HALO2!! It has changed my gaming life for the much better..XD

HALO 2 ROCKS!!!, Halo 2 is sooo cool, on XBOX Live, ANd It has boooooseted users by the launch of the New Maps. So Yeah. Unreal is cooool too, I started playing it online and i was addicted to it, I stayed on it until i killed my first victim, and that was 4 hours after i started the game :D . Yeah I'm having problems on which one to choose but i like HALO2.

135957[/snapback]

I agree, UT is really awesome, but I would have to say I like Halo 2 more.

I had UT opening day and I thought the game was boring and the games went by very fast. I also had Halo2 opening day. And I had xbox live, I play Halo now every single day of the week. I don't think there is a better game than it. Something new happens every time and you can stage operations with the headset. Even if you didn't have xbox live the campeign is fully loaded too even with some weapons you don't get in Multiplayer. Overall halo is the better game, but some people might have there better fun in UT or some people hate them both. but there's a good opinion on the greatest game ever. XD

Halo is a damn good game - I played it everyday for ages. Never really got into unreal tournament. The good thing about Halo is the plot driven story line - it always makes shooters better if they have a decent plot

Unreal Tournament rocks!!!I like Halo(never played the second part),but UT is the best game ever!!!And especially UT2004,which has awesome graphics and sooooo good action...

I've played both, for a long time. I always have way more fun with Unreal, the modifications just make it nearly limitless in terms of replayability. I also like the way the vehicles control a bit better.-reply by Jake