xisto Community
jet

Pencil Drawing Of Ville Valo

http://haematic-dreams.deviantart.com/art/Ville-Valo-15574741

Sorry I've just linked it, I can't really be bothered waiting ages for it to upload to an image host and my DeviantArt page could do with a few more hits  -_-

Ville Valo is the lead singer of Finnish band HIM, the drawing was done completely with a 4B pencil.

135906[/snapback]

Is the sketch done by you or by someone else? I'll hold my comment until I know it further. I don't believe in giving a comment when the artist isn't going to read about it. It's not proper unless it was given to you. Then it becomes the property of you and then, it can be commented.

Cheers.

Nice question I would like to know who drew this its ver very nice I love it.,

ps im also a very good artist I like tryingun dragonball Z-GT gundam(its hard) inuuasha.

136146[/snapback]

very cool drawing homie. -_-

If you did it yourself, it's real nice, i can't draw realistic. Btw, for the person who drew it -didn't you get your hands dirty? Because 4b is real smudgy.

Yes, I drew it, otherwise it wouldn't be on my gallery. And yes! I had black hands for 4 hours before it would finally come off fully with industrial strength washing powder and soap.

very nice. especially i like mouth (which i allways f*** up :(), you really have a good hand for that. :( and one thing, thata i like: you didn't draw with lines, but.. coloring? i don't know how to say, i don't speak english wery well :(