xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Velveteen

Wait Is This Thing On ____neW?

Nice to see you here on Xisto, have fun and enjoy the community.I have a question?, why the angry smiley face next to your posts... are you angry?Nils -_-

Hello new user! Xisto welcomes you! Please check the announcements for the rules, the request area for the request form (after you get enough credtis). Thank you for joining our community.

Nice to see you here on Xisto, have fun and enjoy the community.

I have a question?, why the angry smiley face next to your posts... are you angry?

Nils  -_-

135704[/snapback]

Of course not. i just like the face. :D:D:D:D:D:D

get ready to post post and keep on posting. They're very strick here, found that out the hard way. It's easier if you make it a daily habit of posting, this way your site's never down or supspened. It's acutally a reliable server for a free on, the best i've tried so far.
round

I, too, would like to welcome you, Velvetee, to Xisto. This is an amazing community providing superb hosting service (can you believe it's free?) where you are surely going to have an excellent time. Good luck on your website and enjoy your stay. Keep posting!