xisto Community
Megaman

Unreal Tournament:2004 this game is totally awsome1

this is one of the best games created for pc. they did a great job with the graphics and characters. the levels look bigger and better. THEREN WILL BE ANORHER UNREAL TOURNEMANT RELEASED IN 2006 IN THE WINTER. -_-

Yay, Ill just download it now.LOL..There gamez r soo gud.2004 tha best, just is, I lik it.I'm a 'god'. -_- .There graphics r also gud &...No wait there REALLYREALLYREALLYREALLY good.The graphics alone tak up Gigs in space.Thanks,FFC Webmaster,Asad Haider :D

Unreal Tournament 2004 is a great game, not only in the graphics department, but i also find the gameplay absolutely awesome. People are put off Unreal Tournament because of the fact it is so fast paced, but once you get used to it, it becomes so much more fun.

I actually never played any of the Unreal Tournament games... I'm a Half Life guy, including TFC, CS, etc. I was also into Tribes for a short time, its a pity the company that made that game went out of business. Apparently it was from warez and stuff.Either way, maybe I'll check this out.

the demo for this game was so awesome i had to go buy it for 50 bucks, its worth it people, very worth it. Gametypes are so awesome, esoecially the new Onslaught gametype which is the most famous right now. Vehicles are awesome as well, and the weapons. The fps, oh the fps! Very nice Graphics although you'd probably need to upgrade your comp if its old. My comp can barely handle this game but i dont care, its worth it. My favorite Gametype is Invasion, which you and other human and bot players have to fight off swarms of aliens from the Unreal adventure game, each wave spawns with more and different kinds of monsters everytime kicking the level up a notch, the best part, you can play in your favorite Deathmatch maps. Very good gameplay, gamemodes, vehicles, weapons, character option, and mutators make this game unbeatable in my opinion. Can't wait for Unreal Tournament 200x, the next installment would probably blow me away, since 2k4 alone was so awesome!PS. sorry for long post.