xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

Xbox 2, Going to buy it? Will You Buy Xbox 2?

Will you buy 'Xbox 2' when it comes out?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

PS3___ __XBOX2 \ l l / \ u / \_/_\_/it's really hard to decide which one u want speacil if we don't have good accurate info about each system, but however we can just think about todays current system XBOX and PS2. if u like xbox u'll problly get xbox2. if u like PS2 u'll problly get PS3. even though i support xbox2 more. i gonna stay neutral until i know more about each system.

xbox2 rulezzz i can wait to play against people with a pc

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think that console users will get burned by PC users when you play head to head, if that ever happens. The mouse/keyboard is the best controller you can have. It offers the most commands and it is limitless. One thing I didn't like about consoles in FPS like Halo or CS was the lack of sensitivity. When I played CS on the PC I had my sensitivity so high! Now it seems like half the time is spent trying to find someone by scrolling slowly with the joystick... seems like there's less skill in aiming for that matter.

I prefer the PS3 just because there are all the Final Fantasy :rolleyes: The Xbox 2 has the best processor but I prefer good games than a good console :) (Yeah when I buy a console it isn't just to decore my home :) )There aren't a lot of good games on the Xbox 2 (only games like Halo are interresting :D )

the first Xbox which is still currently on sale was a big peice of junk... graphics...mmm... most of the games I could see there pixles and there bad games... I only got an xbox for the hacking....now my xbox is a media hardware...running media center...lovly...^.^I dont plan to get an Xbox 2 as long as it meats my needs I have allways bought only Nintendo systems but by Older Brother buys others for the fun.... yes hacking fun...

I might first let the price drop, and then by it (along with the rumored Halo 2.5).I have two xboxes as it is, and they're loads of fun. As I am probably not going to by two xbox-2's right off the bat, I have a feeling that my Halo fests will stick to Halo 2.I'll see how it goes before I make any promises.

the first Xbox which is still currently on sale was a big peice of junk... graphics...mmm... most of the games I could see there pixles and there bad games... I only got an xbox for the hacking....now my xbox is a media hardware...running media center...lovly...^.^

I dont plan to get an Xbox 2 as long as it meats my needs I have allways bought only Nintendo systems but by Older Brother buys others for the fun.... yes hacking fun...

41944[/snapback]

I think ps2 is much better then xbox and the new ps3 will be incredible. The only game that still has people playing xbox is Halo 2. So when/if they come out with an xbox 2, there going to need to get something big because the halo craze will die.

I think ps2 is much better then xbox and the new ps3 will be incredible. T

42709[/snapback]

i like the ps2s games and online better than xbox's but its hard to deny that as a standard the graphics are better, but for only the reason that it came out like what 2 yrs later than ps2 original release? so ofcourse there should have been improvements. i think the ps3 will be great but im hoping it is incompatable with ps1 games or else it will hold back the ps3's graphic capabilities.

i doubt the 'nextbox' will be xbox1 compataible.

the improvements i want on the new ps3 would be a faster processor and a standard HDD and better online upkeep.

i would buy ps3 over xbox2

not getting it until real improvements on technology like a more "real" 3D graphic engine capability and etc.XBOX2 isn't really what I'm looking for currently. I'd stick to my original XBOX for now.xboxrulz