xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Choyan

Hello~~ New at this forum ^^

Welcome to Xisto, hope you like it here and post.I am Triple X, the crazy mother lover who is this *uses index finger and thumb to show a very..very small ammont* close to losing his mod status :(Er anyway welcome and all....

Well Welcome to Trap 17 Choyan, Hope you enjoy your stay here at Trap 17! I am Killah G, The guy who every1 hates and won't talk to :( nah j/k.. i'm not sure what people here think of me.. he that gives me an idea... but anyways, forget about that. WELCOME! We are all very ni.. friendly here at Trap 17!

Well Welcome to Trap 17 Choyan, Hope you enjoy your stay here at Trap 17!  I am Killah G, The guy who every1 hates and won't talk to :(  nah j/k.. i'm not sure what people here think of me.. he that gives me an idea... but anyways, forget about that.  WELCOME!  We are all very ni.. friendly here at Trap 17!

dAh~ Thanks you two kind people~ :( And don't worry Killah G, I think you're friendly enough~ ^^

I may not be an admin, but I'd like to welcome you anyway!Welcome and enjoy your stay Choyan! *throws confetti*

Welcome to Trap 17 :( Hope you enjoy and take advantage of our army and game systems once they are back online.