xisto Community
leiaah

How To Autorefresh A Page Every Two Minutes?

Are you really sure that PHP has a refresh? Do you have a proof? Do you have a website that uses that method? Well, some Ad Remover software, like Ad Muncher, sometimes the user disables META Redirect.

137263[/snapback]

That explains why you looked stupid on my site when you said that the shoutbox was ugly, and that the boards had a bad layout. Your shoutbox is really bad, in my opinion. But nonetheless, you said mine wasn't good and you didn't even bother to check it out. If you checked it out, you would have noticed that it refreshes every 5 seconds. And it uses the header() method.

// What's at the top of my shoutbox.php page:header('Refresh: 5');

I'm going to close this thread before karlo comes and starts bickering, and everyone will start flaming each other. Besides, the problem seems to be solved anyway.Thread closed.

Yup, agree with electriic ink. And furthermore, the html one is easier and simpler. But there's 1 thing which I am concern about. Does all browsers support that...??-jumper_twh

you can use this also How To Autorefresh A Page Every Two Minutes?

//Define on page at top <?php $timer = 120; $title = "Sania Mirza Gallery"; $gid = 120; $url = $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'].'?id='.$gid; ?> //define in <body> TAG Echo '<META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" CONTENT="'.$timer.'; url='/.'" />'; //Define at user end or on page Echo " <small>Self Refresh- $timer Secs</small><br/>and";

Cheers, Abhi -reply by Abhijeet