xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zenchi

Preinstalled IPB 1.2 to 1.3?

I've been wondering, is there a way to upgrade the IPB installed on our hosting from 1.2 to 1.3? I'd prefer 1.3 so I can use the modifacations and skins.If this can be answered, I'll probably pin it (for the time being).

as said before u can upgrade it or export the db install the board (1.3) all over and import the db once moreeverything will be the same (almost)..make a back up 1st just in casebout the betas.. i presume the thing was bout bout IPB 2 .well the final is out but its completely commercial (so you gotta pay for it) and when upgrading the users are lost and have to reregister all over again. if you need the files for 1.3.1 or 2.0 final (nobody sow that :( ) let me know

There are simply download upgrade packs at Invision all that is involved is a sql upgrade (which can be done through phpMyadmin) and uploading of files (in some cases overwriting files on your site)