xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kvarnerexpress

Setting Access Report Recordsource To A Filtered Recordset

Hi,in my Access application on Report_Open of a report.I do some manipulations to a recordset.Now i want to be able to update the recordsource of my report with the recordset i just worked on. I get an error type mismatchme.recordsource = filteredRsI have tried several other ways. If anyone can please help me.

I've found it's generally quite useful to post a portion of your code and the full error message when asking a question of this nature. It's pretty hard to narrow it down with such limited information.

I know I'm a bit late to reply (just 12 days or so), but let me try and help without your code... Offcorse, if you haven't solved the problem yet...

Type mismatch error usualy means that you are trying to assign variable of one type to the variable of the other type. Now, I'm pretty sure that's not the case here... Try to put SET in front of this line, so it would look something like

Set Me.Recordsource = filteredRs

This might also do the trick. If it doesn't, post a small portion of your code, as well as declarations for filteredRS, and what type is Recordsource property...