xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
badinfluence

Trap17 Vs Asta which one do you like and why?

which one is better in your opion?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

which one do you like and why? and which one hit you most?

you may have answer like "both are great!".. i knew both have been great host. but in here, i specifically just pair up two.. that's why, i put "one is better and both are great!"
come on, fans of Xisto Vs fans of Asta, show your marcy before vote/poll end!

i'm fan of Xisto, so i gonna start vote for my Xisto gang..
have fun! :lol:

I have only have a hosting account at Xisto, so I don't know how good Xisto is. I am sure that since it is related to Xisto it must be great, but I only know Xisto so I had no choice but to vote Xisto is the best. -_-

Well the packages are both the same arnt they? So they both must be great.Trap 17 has the smaller doamin though plus I personally think it is more chilled out here than at Xisto.So Trap 17 all the way!-_-~ Munchie ~

I never used Asta before, but after visiting their site, I noticed that they only offer 2gb of bandwidth for Package 2, while Xisto offers 5gb. Xisto rocks.

134774[/snapback]

I have never used Xisto before either, and I also noticed that. Plus, when I went on their site, I got errors up the wazzu. I couldn't even get into the forums. I am a little annoyed by the loud beeps whenever you MouseOver any of the buttons on the main page, also. Go Xisto! Plus, Xisto has a cooler name.

I came across Xisto because I was looking for a free webhosting service that offers PHP and MySQL support. I was a bit skeptical at first because I've had my heart broken by other services before but now three months later I'm still happy with Xisto. -_- I like Xisto because it has a cooler name (compared to Asta! Hihi!) and I LOVE THE COMMUNITY! :D People here are generous to me. They give me good answers.

well,both of them are good in my view.i do not think that they are competitor on free web hosting.they are brother when working.the admin on one who must be admin too on another as well.but,i do like Xisto,deep feeling in all.-_-

trap17 is better well due to the fact i been here since sept of last year even though they are hosted by hte same people it don't really make since to post on both sites even though you can get like 300mb of web space thats like a few thousands worth of webpages with nothing much on them -_-

Well the big thing that no-one has mentioned was the fact that I think Opaque owns both of these. I am pretty sure that he does and so everything is going to be equal. Suprised that no-one had brought that up.

AstaHost and Xisto are run by the same company and both offer the same services. The difference is that in the forums in Xisto deal mainly with conmputer/IT/Web-related technical topics, while Xisto has a wider range of topics from the news to favourite drink, food, etc. Since I like to talk about other things and not just tech-speak, I went with Xisto.

Never have tried Xisto, but personally I am used of Trap 17 and their service s relaible, so I will stick with it. I just hope there won't be any broken links with Xisto like I had with 100Webspace when they were my host in past.