xisto Community
lil_chris

What Website Do You Find Your Always Goin Back To? and not trap17 lol

Of course Trap 17, my own site, World of warcraft (I always want to know what's going on on that site), google, hotmail. And i think others, but don't know what.

I always go back to the site which has many resources, including tricks and tips and a site that offers free stuffs for example trap seventeen dot com. And also a site that has a very lively forum where all kinds of stuffs are discussed with ease and enjoyment where there's not hatred, no simply playing with words like kids stuffs but where real things are discussed lightly. I also always go back to a website which has got a very good design, by seeing and visiting such websites give me more ideas how to improve my design skill. And I find that people keeps coming back to our site if we keep something which is interesting to them as well. This could include news,gossips or rumours of celebrities, people just love them.Finally, games - if a website contains games I keep going back there to play more. I would love to play different kinds of games from time to time. And these sites must not contain pop-up advertisements, they put me off - I never visit them again. And a site that contains 'you need to download this software to proceed' they put me off and I never visit them again even though the above mentioned stuffs may be available on their website.

lol well i was gunna be funny and say google.....but then about 20 people beat me to it :)i'm a coder, so codeproject.com is awesome good for that sorta stuff.cheers guys!

i only use google to search though and i dont often use it a lot as it soes not come up with the answers i need so i use yahoo.anaway the site i come back most to appart from Xisto would have to be ebaums world as it has loads of funny anaimations and games to keep you occupied on those days when you have nothing to do.

Well I do come back to Xisto everyday but since we not supposed to put that I will put others like my email at Juno but that is sort of obvious, there is my site which is also sort of obvious so we will move on to google, and what I used to go to CollateralFX but now it is TLKA.

I constantly go to a forum Here It's quite addictive making riends and all. I also get some valuable info as well as some randomness. They have Gamer's Lounge, LUE, Random Insanity, Technology and Computers, Sex and Relationship, Eye Candy, etc.

I simply enjoy going to Yahoo! Sports and checking up on updated news in the world of sports. It's actually my homepage as well. I only really browse a selected few sites, including this one :(, my email, espn.com, and of course, my true destination, IPBGaming.com. If it wasn't for my love of sports, IPBGaming would surely become my homepage.

i think all goes the same site "google.com" i always ended up on that site not knowing what am i going to search for. i always like to search for stuffs especially cellphone softwares

I'm always visiting TalkBass.com. It's, by far, the most mature forum on the net. As the name implies, it's for bassists, though many others frequent just because the maturity level is so high. That is the main reason I frequent Xisto the least out of the sites I visit. The user base just isn't mature enough. It's horribly annoying wading through idiocy to find relevant and interesting posts.

well, theres messageboards mostly, as popular boards always have new activity, and its not only good to post, but jsut read too and be a silent watcher.Then theres the obvious search engines. . . .Humour websites. . .such as YTMND.com FARK.com and SomethignAwful.com etc (excluding Ebaumsworld since they are theifs and should be taken off the net)Profile websites, every now and then. . myspace.com etcand news sites i suppose, but news for all thigns, so like global news bbc etc but also jsut updates on specific websites such as MODDB.comso it conclude. . . . these are the main things which draw a person back to a website:-Messageboards-Daily Content updates-To Search the web (specific to SEs)