xisto Community
lil_chris

What Phone Do You Have?

i own a nokia 6230 and i must say its the best phone i have had in a long time and bluetooth is great me and me mates sendin each other stuff in school all day :lol: great fun

I have an older samsung sch-a310.I have had it for three plus years now and it is doing me well. I have thinking about upgrading but I am reluctant to fork over the cash. Bkuetooth features do sound great. What about your phone do you like? What are you and your firends doing in class with your phones? Maybe if I heard more about some other phone's features, I would be willing to change and drip some cash.

i have got nokia as well,6610 a old style phone but really classical as old series in my view.at least i would not like to opt new one before generation.maybe i still buy nokia cellphone,which is excellent brand in mobie field for its thought."connecting people" rather humanrios...i like that.

i own a Nokia 5210.. it's nice though it's already old :lol: It never game me a problem so i'm happy with it.. already felt 2 times from the stairs... hard fall, but it managed to survive :)When i changed it i'm going to change to a sony ericson.. actually i would take the sony ericson K700i, very nice phone.

I recently got a 3 phone. Its pretty cool. I like it -_- its got camera n all that. Video calls are good too. *sigh .. i wouldnt mind a smaller, sleeker phone.. But for now i like mine.

Hey, You all people have very good phones, but for me. I started from Ericson T28i, very good looking cell phone at that time. Now I use Nokia 1100 due to its battery backup and durability. I don't have to worry if this phone accidently slips from my hand or from anywhere else.

This update to the 6820 sports an improved display and camera. Features are otherwise the same, including a flip-out QWERTY keryboard, Bluetooth, EDGE, speakerphone, and Blackberry push email.Specifications Compare vs... Modes GSM 900 / GSM 1800 / GSM 1900 Weight 3.53 oz (100 g) Dimensions 4.18" x 1.81" x 0.85" (106 x 46 x 22 mm) Form Factor Barwith flip-out QWERTY text keyboardInternal Antenna Battery Life Talk: 8.00 hours (480 minutes)Standby: 336 hours (14 days) Battery Type LiIon850 mAh Display Type: LCD (Color TFT/TFD)Colors: 65,536 (16-bit)Size: 128 x 128 pixels

I have an old Sony-Ericsson T100. It hasn?t the multimedia functions that mobile phones have today but, hey, it?s little enough and I don?t use it for more than a few calls and text messages. I?m happy with it although sometimes I wish to have one that takes photos.

I dont have a cell phone and i dont understand why everyone has one. Cell phones are for people who have way too much time on their hands. Who has time to type a message on your phone and send it? What is that? Some features on the phones are cool like being able to take pictures and stuff but why so many people have them is beyond me...