xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
M.A.S.T.E.R.

Warning! Hacker Software Spreading On Msn Messanger

There is a threat of a hacker attack on you thanks to a group of people who wanted to have fun. It allows a hacker to send you a file, then start seeing what you say to others and what you say to them. It allows them to send e-mails through that person's .NET account. And even send messages to the victims friends and it looks exactly like what the victim does. It can also block the victim from getting or sending messages. The file they have to send you though has a distinct example. It has a logo of a pencil, it is a .exe file, and it can not be opened, it says "error: file can not load" if you try and open it. So, beware, delete any files that meet that description immediately if someone sends it to you. Or you might be hacked.

Seems like a small scale attack. And I don't think there will be a patch related to this. Just one question though. This file is being sent by people and is not automated right?

Cheers for that. Im gettign quite sick of thease types of people now. We all have to live in fear or else are computers might explode. Ok maybe exaggerated a bit....but why cant people just get a life and find something better to do then hack...

OK, I think this may sound weird, but when I try to contact a friend through MSN Messenger, I can't send anything to him. It always fails! I don't think I'm the one who got hacked in because I can recieve messages but he can't seem to recieve mine. ALL THE TIME! So I think he's being hacked into. -_-I would try to tell him, but he's never online anymore.

Holy Crap^^ And there is something else called MSN hacker.

- Your friend/Someone you dont know, sends it via MSN and says well, you can hack peoples msn...

- Then you click on it, and it closes/signs you out of msn

- And at that moment, the person who sent it to you can get your password for msn...

- Read the ReadMe!

-_-