xisto Community
Charlie

Is Australia Like America?

Hi. I haven't been to Australia, but did go through some of the posts in this thread. Based on what I read, Australia is like America in my opinion. This topic is interesting. It makes a good thread on Trap 17. I have always thought Australia is like America. If you are familiar with both countries, you can probably come up with numerous differences. It's a matter of opinions whether the two are alike or not. For me, I think they are alike for the time being. Sorry, Aussies!

Australia's Address is .com.au but Americas is .com.??

It's not .com, it's .us.com is a generic top level domain. It is used throughout the world by individuals, businesses, fan clubs- many diverse entities. It was originally intended for use by commercial entities..us is??"america's Address" - that is, it is the country specific top level domain for american websites.(.ie for ireland, .uk for the UK, .it for Italy).au is australia's country specific top level domain(tld).com.au is legitmate, by the way. .com.au is supposed to signify that it is a commercial australian website (however nowadays .com is used generically as 'the end' of a website's name.)