xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hogwortsil

What's Your Favorite Consula? go and answer to the pool

what's your favorite game consola  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My favorite is the XBOX, I'm suprised so many people chose things over it. Hey, well not everyone likes the same things. I like the games XBOX has, it's got good graphics, and the system isn't loud, my ps2 sounds like a snow blower when I turn it on.

I like Playstation 2... simply because it's the only one I've played or own. I also don't get sore hands from playing it neither. I don't think I'd trade it for any of the other consoles you've listed even if it was better in my opinion. I love my PS2.

xbox obviously :D coz I'm only have xbox :D and it's my first console to own myself :( and I'm looking forward for the next upcoming xbox 360, I might buy it since I'm already starting to save some my pocket money to buy it :D

I will have to go with xbox but I am going to have to switch to PS3 because the graphics just blow me away :D the only reason how come I went with xbox is because it has Xbox live and for Halo 1&2 :D

I am going to have to go with the PS2 because it kicked Xboxs *bottom* in graphics but in online play I have to agree with snpclan. He is right it does have better online play and can host really good servers.I personaly like going to my friends house and playing xbox live but when they come to my house we just play lan :D