xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lil_cutie68

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix Talk about this version of KH, or any other version.

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, is the Japanese version of KH. Only out in Japan (or so I've been told). I hope USA get's lucky enough to get the game released here. People who've played it before say it's really great and I desperately want it!!!

Sounds like a DDR/Kingdom Hearts fusion. =P

So, what makes Final Mix any better than the regular one?

134364[/snapback]

Huh... let me think... Uhh... *thinks* Hmmm, I don't know! I just want to play it since the people who have say it's really great.

Basically, Kingdom Hearts was originally released in Japan, then brought to the US. The US version had several extra bosses, like in the coliseum and synthesis items or something, just some little additions. The people in Japan wanted them too, so Square released Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix in Japan with all the US additions, and a few more extras.It won't come out in the US, as it would be kinda silly, considering it's almost exactly the same game. I'm pretty sure Final Mix adds an optional boss or two, and maybe an ability or something. Nothing to really get excited about unless you live and breathe Kingdom Hearts and have completed KH and KH:Chain of Memories 100% down to the last item, level and boss.But lil_cutie, if you do get your hands on it let me know what the features are exactly -_-

Is KH like FF? ive never played kingdom hearts..

135287[/snapback]

Kinda. It has FF characters, of course, and a FF-style storyline, but the gameplay is more towards the Disney side.

oohhh disney.....sounds like something i might play when im bored

135320[/snapback]

It's actually really cool though. I can't believe you haven't heard of KH...

Wow yeah, you must not be keeping up with PS2 or Square releases :DKH's definitely a good game to play, and just because it has Disney in it, it doesn't mean it's dead easy. KH definitely requires a bit of time and skill, well worth a go if you're a fan of the FF's -_-

Wow yeah, you must not be keeping up with PS2 or Square releases :D

KH's definitely a good game to play, and just because it has Disney in it, it doesn't mean it's dead easy. KH definitely requires a bit of time and skill, well worth a go if you're a fan of the FF's  -_-

135460[/snapback]

Yeah, listen to Freaker. He's cool an' stuff. If you like FF, you'll like Kingdom Hearts. It's basically that simple.

I would ahve to agree with Johnny and Cool Freaker, Kingdom Hearts is probably one of the funnest action rpgs you will ever play. People just put it down because they hear that it has disney characters in them but it is a seriouslly fun game. It has FF characters in it like Tidus, Squall, Cloud and a few more. I can't seriously wait for Kingdom Hearts II to come out here. It is gonna be amazing, but it still gonna be a while before it comes out. I can't wait :( Its also gonna contain, probably one of the coolest characters in FF...Auron! :(