xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mtonline

Driv3r

i dont really play games but wouldn't it be a bit difficult to control 2 drivers or do you mean something else? -_-

Yeah, it realy sux 4ever! It PS game not Pc! On pc it sucks! I play it abaut 5 min and understand that is not for me! They say that u need good driving skeel to play but it is lie! I think better to play Gta maybe it not same game, but that is better 100%! Dri1ver is not optimize for PC! Maybe it is problem? Anyway i dont like! And i think to it not good game! :unsure::D:)

I've heard that rumor too. Actually I've just took a look on GameSpot for this game and noticed that the PC Version has a rating of 3.8 :D too bad :( If the rating would be higher, I would try it. Looks like the ps2 version also has a low rating (5.4). That's very bad! :ph34r:

I've heard that rumor too. Actually I've just took a look on GameSpot for this game and noticed that the PC Version has a rating of 3.8  :D  too bad  :(  If the rating would be higher, I would try it. Looks like the ps2 version also has a low rating (5.4). That's very bad!  :ph34r:

188044[/snapback]

on ps2 sux like hell's day but i'm lucky that i dinn't play'ed on PC!!!!

i will get olmoust heart attack when i see rating's.

have a nice day!

i think driver 3 is the worst game i have ever played .it has a lot of problems in graphic and all that but in this kind of games i prefer to play burnout that will coming soon and i like to play gta :san andreas too much i think it is the best game that i have ever played and i like this game because i think this game is real life and every one likes this game and all that .....thank you... :ph34r: