xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Johnny

Favorite Games For Each System? Post yours

mine are Gamecube Resident Evil 4 (soon to be the new Zelda when its released.) Playstation 2 Final Fantasy XGameboy Advance Legend of Zelda Zelda Minish CapGameboy Legend Of Zelda Link's AwakeningPlaystation 1 Ridge RacersDreamcast Soul CaliburXbox Halo 2PC Half Life 2Nintendo DS Super Mario 64 or possibly Ridge Racer DS

mine are

Gamecube    Resident Evil 4 (soon to be the new Zelda when its released.)

Playstation 2    Final Fantasy X

Gameboy Advance    Legend of Zelda Zelda Minish Cap

Gameboy    Legend Of Zelda Link's Awakening

Playstation 1    Ridge Racers

Dreamcast    Soul Calibur

Xbox    Halo 2

PC    Half Life 2

Nintendo DS    Super Mario 64 or possibly Ridge Racer DS

136427[/snapback]

Rusty, even if you have the same choices as someone else, please don't just copy their post. That would be spamming, and if it happens again, you'll recieve a warning.

Mine include some gameboy games too cuz i count them as consolesNintendo-Mario all-starsDreamcast-Time Crisis 1 i thinkPlaystation-Metal Gear SolidPlaystation2-SSE TrickyNintendo64-Golden EyePC-Unreal Tournament 2004(yes i count pc as a console:P)X-Box-Halo2(of course!)Gameboy-Pokemon(all)Gameboy SP-Yu-gi-oh! Eternal Duelist Soul(yah its fun, try it!)thats about it...yah it is -_-

Mine include some gameboy games too cuz i count them as consoles

Nintendo-Mario all-stars

Dreamcast-Time Crisis 1 i think

Playstation-Metal Gear Solid

Playstation2-SSE Tricky

Nintendo64-Golden Eye

PC-Unreal Tournament 2004(yes i count pc as a console:P)

X-Box-Halo2(of course!)

Gameboy-Pokemon(all)

Gameboy SP-Yu-gi-oh! Eternal Duelist Soul(yah its fun, try it!)

thats about it...yah it is :D

137906[/snapback]

Not bad decisions. And of course PC is a console. It's the KING of all consoles. MS-DOS is a console, isn't it? -_-

Hmm, lets see :(Super Nintendo: Final Fantasy VI (or III as known in America)Nintendo 64: Super Smash Bros.Gamecube: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (awesome fun with friends, though not so great alone I must admit)Gameboy Color: Conker's Pocket TalesGameboy Advance: Final Fantasy Tactics AdvancePlayStation: Final Fantasy IXPlayStation 2: Final Fantasy XPC: Age of Empires II(Yes, you may have well just picked the Final Fantasy games on each of the systems :()Never played Xbox apart from a few minutes in the shops.

Rusty, even if you have the same choices as someone else, please don't just copy their post. That would be spamming, and if it happens again, you'll recieve a warning.

137629[/snapback]

I didnt copy anyone elses choices they are all my own, i cant find anyone who has the exact same choices as me or similar ones even

My favorite games for each system are as follow.Sega genesis-BubsySega Dreamcast-Sonic the hedgejogNintendo-Mario bros.Super Nintendo-All the donkey kongsNintendo64-Golden Eye 007Sony Playstation-Syphon FilterPlaystation 2- San AndreasXbox-Halo 2

this is going to be a long one lol because i own every system so ... hope your ready... favorite games each.Xbox:1. Fable2. Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic3. Eldar Scrolls III: Morrowind (Game of the Year Edition)4. Phantasy Star Online: Episode I & II5. Soul Caliber II6. Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast7. Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords8. Star Wars Battlefront9. Halo 210. Star Wars Epidsode III: Revenge of the Sith.PS2:1. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas2. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City3. Final Fantasy X4. Onimusha III5. Need for Speed Underground I & IIGamecube:1. Luigis Mansion2. Zelda Windwaker3. Mario Kart: Double Dash4. Super Smash Brothers Meleeand im not going to even put up my handhelds and pc games because my favorite lists are toooooooo long... well.. that was fun