xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nani Cheri

Hi I'm Ananda Just Introducing myself

Hi Everyone, Im Ananda and new here! Im 17 years old (5 June: 18 years) and live in Holland. Im not as good as the most people in here who made an website. I made my first website with Frontpage at Tripod. I was 12 years old then. But now time has passed by, I've seen many beautiful and intersting sites. I wanted to make a site too were people can learn about many things especially now everythings different on the internet now Im older. Also are there more possibilities and things I have to discover on the Internet accept MSN only!! :D

What I'm working on right now is a website (with Frontpage) about the country I come from: Guyane which is in South America! It's very beautiful outthere, and I'd like too share that with others! :lol:

I just want to make a website were people can learn about things and get to know about things they maybe never heard of. I just want people to enjoy thereselves when seeing my website. :P Hope I'll get to make website as good as the ones Ive seen in here, and just learn from everyone here!

Love Y'all!!

PS: When You See Posts From Me, Please Don't Look At My English, It's On A Low Level SORRY :)

Posted Image

hey nani!I'm new to Xisto, and my first site was hosted on tripod and created wtih frontpage too :lol: Now though i'm ready for new experiences and i hope i find here a reliable and friendly host to set up my design and photography site.

Hey Guyes!! :) Thanks for your replies! Funny you made your site too at Tripod with Frontpage! I'd like to make friends here too you know, to learn from you all! ANd ehh..Florisjuh are you from Holland too?? :lol:

Welcome to Trap 17 I hope you enjoy your stay here! :lol: Its a nice community and the people are fun to talk to .

Welcome, Ananda!You've come to the right place! Xisto is the ulitmate web-hosting provider when it comes to features and customer service. During my stay here, the servers have never gone down. I wish you the best of luck on your future website and have fun!AmeriBassP.S. If you have any questions to ask, make sure you do. The people here are very friendly and are always willing to help. And don't forget to keep posting to keep those credits up!

Welcome aboard! I've been here for over a month now and I find it to be a great community so far. I'm also hosted here (but I'm still working on my website). Hope you enjoy your stay here. Have fun and keep posting!

hi

welcome aboard,

i'm dutch 2 (yeah a modarator/admin here is dutch)

Dutch:

als je enige hulp nodig hebt met iets moet je me maar ff pmme

nog ff een vraagje waar kom je precies vandaan? owja en florisjuh

is cker ook Nederlands. nog een paar meer maar die weet ik niet zo

uit mijn hoofd :S

anyway

enjoy yourself here

bye

wassie

hi

welcome aboard,

i'm dutch 2 (yeah a modarator/admin here is dutch)

anyway

enjoy yourself here

bye

wassie

142051[/snapback]

Heyy KOm uit Groningen...en jullie????????????????

Thanks everybodyyyyy for the big warm welcome....sorry i replied a bit overtime....ahahhaa