xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
RiosJoe

Clan Forsaken Clan For @uswest.battle.net

This is a clan, which you do not want to join. This clan is a war clan. Full of flooders/loaders and a couple of battle.net hackers. This clan is lead by a 14 year old named Jimmy (Ammunition]FoR[), and likes to war with other clans. This is a clan where you would not have any fun, but watch other clans call because of this one clan. Rumors are speading on battle.net that all clans want to form an alliance and forum as one, and take down clan FoR for good. Just dont join this clan -.-

Man I just love e-drama :( Seriously though, have you got any proof to support your claims, I mean I could just go on another forum and say the same thing about your clan. If that however is true then the solution is really simple: don't play with them. Just ignore them and let them be. If you "form an alliance" or whatever then you're giving them just what they want, attention.

Roflmao.

This is a clan, which you do not want to join. This clan is a war clan. Full of flooders/loaders and a couple of battle.net hackers. This clan is lead by a 14 year old named Jimmy (Ammunition]FoR[), and likes to war with other clans. This is a clan where you would not have any fun, but watch other clans call because of this one clan. Rumors are speading on battle.net that all clans want to form an alliance and forum as one, and take down clan FoR for good. Just dont join this clan -.-

This is just soooo Funny... :)

I was lucky enough to have joined clans in the past that were full of good people and good times. The two clans I have been in the past were post very helpful with anything at all and did not get so obssesed with the game that it would affect the way people were treated. I hate clans that are obssesed with power/rankings. If you want to even talk about something other than the match, those kind of clans will usually tell you to shutup. I think I came out of the clans that I were in, a better person. I learned much more about the game, about people, and other skillz. :D

Don't believe that guy's made up garbage! Clan for is a pretty good clan and we have fun! just don't believe what that guy says and he is just jealious that we are a OWNAGE CLAN!! Lol and if you want to join:go to uswest.battle.net and our clan channel is clan for and you can join anytime you want or you can request to join our site which is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

well ammo does like to war -________- its true becuz thats how clan dom died/split up. john wanted a gaming clan (that]dom[) and jimmy wanted to war, n then he went to for n it was on

:D

Clan FoRsAkEn is an awsome clan. Sure, we war alot, hence the title "warring clan," but its still an awsome clan to be in. Maybe some of you bnet gamers wouldnt like it because Clan FoR has very little to do with gaming. Overall, if you wanna war other bnet clans, FoR is the place to go!