xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
diamond_php

Help Me Choose What To Use My Free Hosting For Games and programs? Or My forum software?

Which of the two should I use my Trap17 hosting account for?  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why not all of them? :lol:Here at Xisto, we give you the power to make as many subdomains as you can. You can create a subdomain for games (games.yourdomain.trap17.com), forums (forums.yourdomains.trap17.com) or programs (progs.yourdomain.trap17.com). :)

You dont even necessarliy need a subdomain you can just simply put it in two different files or link the two things togeather, like run a forum about your gaming and stuff while giving support for your program.

I didn't vote in the poll but with my site I think about what I want, not what others want. This will attract people like you - that's how you start a successful site.

Yeah i personally would do both just like everyone else said. I currently have my personal website hosted here and i used to have a backup of a restraunts site that i ran here because we were having domain issues with godaddy for a few months. With what Xisto offers, you can do pretty much anything you want to. Enjoy being hosted since it is tons of fun and soo many people her can give you advise and help if needed