xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sleepy

Future Of Computers? What do you believe is installed in the future of computers?

What do you believe is installed in the future of computers? Some ideas I have about the future of computers are:massive ram never her of like 80gb ramInternet speeds faster then we believe is possible GB?s!Instead of CD?s can use whole hard drives (e.g. 200gb) for games Who knows?What do you think? :lol::):P

computer sizes will get smaller and smaller (mac mini for example). all the computers will be networked by optical lines or very fast wireless network. All cd/dvds will be replaced by usb sticks(of course much faster, larger storage and smaller size)

I think a totally new appliance will be created instead of the computer adding technology. I have no idea of what this appliance will be, but remember when the internet was only used by the armed forces/ government? (I don't but I have studied it)

I think computers will be obselute........everyone will have chips implanted in them or something...and everything is assesible form there.......wireless network will probably connect all the chips in the world...and you can make a phone call by just thinking of the person you want to call.....Who knows...internet may be free.-Shackman

I don't even think... like shackman said... there will be computers, I think it will be something else, waaayyy faster... waaayyy smaller and waaay more complex. I personally am happy with what i have now, and I don't beleive i'd go buy anything else, unless its to upgrade a lil. Computers are fine the way they are I think

Smaller, Faster, and more American. Flexible fold up screens, brain hook ups to the internet and 448 Bit Processors that will make our PC's today look very very bad in a few years.It happened in 1980 and it will happen again ONCE WE SOLVED THE DARN OIL ISSUES :lol:

how about nueral networking computers and when you plays game and stuff it feels like your getting you butt kick everytime you get tackled shot or blown up :lol:i got that idea from a book that im reading good hacker stuff

That already exists.. it's when you put the mask on to see through it and all this body equiptment so you ARE in the game..It's now banned in the USA for causing a few death's and stuff, but other than that, in Germany, getting shot in one of these things feels AWSOME!

I think in stead of computers everyone will have a pda, wireless connected trough the entire world network. Featuring a lot of gadgets already included. You can do almost anything on it. :lol:

hey don't forget about super computer viruses damn that terminator 3 movie well the nerual network that i read about its plug right into your skull i think that would banned world wide

It would be great if we were like in this Matrix world we could go into and get out anytime by talking on a phone. lol. I really hope computers would be minimized into a small screen on your eyeglasses. They have that technology now but its not perfect as it can be. Make everything even smaller and portable. the thing about pluggin you mind into the computer or internet. that is like dangerous. people are going to make viruses that will kill you. So scary what possiblities computers are capable of. It makes things so handy yet it can backfire. One day we'll all be humanoids androids. Something the Borg in Star Trek. We are the collective. lol.They are already making those terabyte harddrives. wow so much space. Wait actually its the internet speed. They made the internet reall really really really fast. Faster than any connection. But its not public yet. Something dealing with semiconductor cells that are tiny and process information faster.

if I'm a designer. I must make a stuff connect with people's mind. and it works depand on people's thought or idea. let's creat new things so easy.there is no thing we can't do it ,there is something we can't thing about it!!

In my opinion there are two ways in which computers will evolve...The first one: Science will go on and improve and improve even more, which means computers will be faster, more ram, new technologies (Cyberworld-the way it is in matrix just it will be fiction) and other interesting things will come, I also think that windows will go down:DDDAnd now the second one: As we see now, our little earth is changing and it is because of all that industry that we have (in which most computers were made)...So we will have to stop this "progress" and go back a lil to times when we were closer to nature, because this will be the only option if we wanted to survive...So I don't know which path will be chosen in the time of my life but i am sure that soon the second way will be chosen otherwise we will destroy ourselves...Greetz;)

You do know the possibilities that once AI is 100% functionall into a machine we are going to be screwed over VERY fast. That is why we should think of, when the time comes, to make a super powered world wide "OFF" button to turn off aLL of the AI Robots when they are trying to over rule us.We will banish them into a nation, and since they can think faster then anything ever created, they will develope themselfs and create billions of robots with nuclear bullet guns, make artificial humans to spy on us, massive Blue-Nuclear war after the discovery of blue uranium at the core of the earth in 2045, and we are all screwed.Sort of depressing but suprisingly possible!

Wow compared to all you guys I was thinking small great ideas and well some bit depressing but on every road there is a dead end some were who knows we might find a road with out a dead end