xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sleepy

Future Of Computers? What do you believe is installed in the future of computers?

darker333, yep it's very very possible that would really happen. and i don't think that big Off button would work.. for that every single robot would need to have some sort of desactivation chip.. well if they're so inteligent im sure they would figure a way to get it off them... :lol:

Who knows what the future of computers will be? I'm wondering what would become of the Mac vs. PC war. Many people mentioned that the two would combine to make a super computer that has the best from both Apple and Microsoft.

what I think I would think you can customize it the way ya want and have them do the best at it and the screens will be biggerlike 57 inch tvs dat would be da bomb with my rm2k/3 gameyou know what ime saying right.

future of computers-a small microchip implanted into your brain and eyes 0.0 you can shut it on and off by thinking about it and the eye-monitors will just make everything you see a tiny tiny tiny bit darker and the monitor is everything you see-once again can be shut on and off byt hing

They already made the screen that goes on as though it was eyeglasses -_- . Also the goverment has VERY FAST internet speeds because when we still had 56k they had T3. By now I think they have like T10 and 10 terrabites HD :D lol anything is possible.