xisto Community
Neutrality

Pixel Art Several Pictures

Good job, but why did you choose to draw piles of poo?

They are really nice! I think the last one is the best one -_-. It seems to be very detailed and I like the fact that it looks so interesting. The human isn't as nice as the other ones. I would adjust his neck a little bit, because it looks far too bright on the right side. I would use an darker outline (not much darker) for it, because now you get the impression that his neck 'turns into the background' and this is a bit confusing.Nevertheless, I like them and I would be pleased to see more of your work.

Thanks everyone for your replies. I'm glad that my artwork is getting some response, but I'm even happier that it's getting some constructive

critism as well.

clagnol: Piles of poo? Those aren't piles of poo. They're mountains, plateaus (in the underwater picture), and cliffs. I don't think

poo would be on my list for pixellating. But anyways... -_-

Noferura: I understand what you mean about his neck. It is too bright, but I was getting the idea that the light source is farther away. If the light source is farther away, it usually casts a lighter shadow. If it's closer, the reverse effect. But I'll admit. The human is somewhat inferior to the other ones, because of the reason you mentioned, and the fact that the .bmp image format leaves out the color detail in pictures.

And like the majority, I do prefer the last one . It does look the best, doesn't it? :D

Here is another one that I made [ it's in a different style than the others, and it's also my avatar ]. And the other two were supposed to be for someone who requested graphics at another forum, but I was never able to post them so I'll show them here as well [ they aren't that good, really ].

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

on ms paint!?!? oh... wow... you're amazing then... those are like... super awesome... I could NEVER do that on paint no matter how much I tried!! Are you sure you did that on MS paint? Because those look so professional!! So awesome!! Sweet job!! I love them!!!

I can assure you that those were made in MS Paint. It's the only program I can really afford. :( Just kidding. But I think Paint is sufficient enough for my needs at this point [ I probably won't need anything super-fancy or expensive like PSP or PS anytime soon ]. I would post some of my hand-drawn pictures as well, but I don't have a scanner, so I can't really display them at this time. Maybe I can get a friend to scan them for me. :(

^ hahaInspired, these are fantastic. You could get paid doing this.....maybe.

Good Grief Graphics: I guess you're right, in a sense. :(

Milk: Thanks. However, I doubt that I could get money for doing something like this. People want 3D models and whatnot. Most people don't really care about pixellated art.

Okay, here are a few more images. They are a clown, a palace on a hill, and the Arctic.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Since I got my subdomain changed, and since I can't edit my previous posts to update the subdomain in the links, I'll have to repost all of the images in this reply. Here they are:

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Links removed as per request. Those were some good pictures, how come?
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)