xisto Community
hulunes

Question hurry to know

i want to know how i can insert a music,flash or movie in my post.because i'm from easten country whose forum can use some code to insert specialthing like a fly word,you should put the word in the code <fly></fly> .if the format of movie is rm or real player ,you are suppose to use code as <rm></rm> or <rp></ rp>...what i question is how to insert special content in the post like my E.G. thx :(

... i'm from easten country whose forum....

what country are you from?

look at my alvatar:)

bout the thing IBP uses rregular BBcode used by 90% of board systems so i dont know what board were u using twith <> those codes.

There is a bbcode help above.

flash is not allowed for security reasons

movies ..i have not seen a board system that allows it

images yes "http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png />you have easy to use buttons in you replay dialog

for more info reffer to the IPB help

lol,i have known that Xisto could not allow us to use HTML code in post,right?The forum of my area supports UBB(Ultimate Bulletin Board ) a kind of HTML+ in the post.so come into being some useful code like

url of flash

,[sound]url of background music[/sound],[rm]url of RealPlayer[/rm],[mp]url of Midia Player[/mp]...etc,in a work that supports html above... :(

well, if Xisto should allow us to start using HTML in our postings, dont you think that it will be eating up HDD space? unless we have to give a link to another website where it is been hosted.
I think that will have to be the best option to your question. You can try Image Shack. If i remember correctly, they do image hosting, including flash (.swf/.fla).

I've seen this mod for phpBB, perhaps you could alter one of those and make it compatible with IPB? :( (Yes, you can.. just use the base of the code for BBCode, etc)

well zenchi IPB allows SWF(flash) with a mod like in phpBB but it disabled by default this carries a serious security issue so few board allow it

bout html tag
here i dont know but most likely html tags are any allowed for admins and maybe mods (unlimited) and the basic tags well .. lets see for our selfs:
<B>if this text is in bold the basic html tags are allowed</B>

You can try Image Shack. If i remember correctly, they do image hosting, including flash (.swf/.fla).

image shack indeed allows to store flash but .fla are not flash movies but flash author files (sorda like the source code in c++ c and so on)

<B>if this text is in bold the basic html tags are allowed</B>

Lolz you can see for yourself that the basic HTML tags arent allowed for us members to use. In my Support Forums, I disabled HTML for the members so that it doesnt finish my space.

The best thing for you to do <to hulunes> is to use image hosting wiith the link i gave you previously.

You can try Image Shack

i'm sorry i could not stuff the website u offered,but i am surely my explorer is IE6.maybe the site has been overdue.May u give valid link for the question?thx :(

You can try Image Shack

i'm sorry i could not stuff the website u offered,but i am surely my explorer is IE6.maybe the site has been overdue.May u give valid link for the question?thx :(
I posted the link in previous reply to your problem, but i will post it again.
Here is the link https://www.imageshack.us/. Just visit that link and you can upload your image to their server. They will then give you the link to copy and paste in your sig edit bar. After that, you will be able to view it here in Xisto.

I hope that helps you.

right? i have a try just now but could not visit again.picture below Posted Image

but thx all the same... :(

the link is working for me here in Nigeria. I wonder the reason why it aint working over there. Didnt you say ur from China? Maybe they disabled viewing from your area. I think that should be the problem with that.

to prove to you that it actually worked for me, here is the pic below

Posted Image

I am very sorry for this even though it aint my fault. I feel for you pal and I could have done anything to help you but this is above me. Sorry.

ohhhhhhh,maybe it is area net problem. that' nothing serious.thx all the same.i'm sorry that trouble u again for the phpBB problem. i'd like know where to install the rank to my forum like Xisto that i have two bots rank now.

is everyone on busy now?please come here to have look at my latest post about the phpbb problem.which is about rank,how to install the rank file...how to use it in Admin control...thx :(