xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Munchie

Counter Strike New to the game

I have Counter-Strike and the ways I stay alive are:Work with your teamMake sure your enemy dont see you comingUse ammo wiselyWhen you get into a shootout, make sure you have a place to hide when you're reloadingMake more torso and head shotsChoose a weapon with strong power, like the AK47Use your He grenades when you find youself surrounded by enemiesWhen you run out of primary ammo, make sure you switch to a pistolReload everytime you have 10 or less ammo Use a shotgun on maps where there are more close up fights well... I cant think of any more. I hope you find this helpful. :lol:

I play CS alot, and my tips to you are,1. Camp, but not to much it gets people mad.2. If you are going to stand behind a box that is a little taller than you, you should keep hitting your crouch key, and you will pop a little over the box3. If you decide to run in fast, just pre-fire the corners.