xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Megaman

Hardcore Gaming Experts Enter at your own risk. If you can handle the intense gaming

many call them selves being the best gamer around. But they know they aren't because i can't be beaten. If you can beat all of the Final Fantasy's in a Month then your a hardcore gamer. :lol:

Have YOU beaten all Final Fantasy games in a month? I'm taking your challenge! But, I'd have to wait till I'm on summer break to do the challenge. I've got too much to worry about right now with school. Until then, I must stock up on ice cream, chips, and other junk food!

Honestly, I don't think it's what you accomplish in games, but more so in your attitude towards them that make you hardcore. People say that your hardcore if you own every version of FF there is, although, for others, the might not have the money needed to buy these games.... I would more so say that it just depends on wither or not you play and love your games.

Honestly, I don't think it's what you accomplish in games, but more so in your attitude towards them that make you hardcore. People say that your hardcore if you own every version of FF there is, although, for others, the might not have the money needed to buy these games.... I would more so say that it just depends on wither or not you play and love your games.

132692[/snapback]

My freind you are wrong. if u beat all the friggin ffs in one month you must be an uber nerd to be able to spend a whole friggn night playing ff series just trying to take on some guys dare. the thought bring me to my knees in laughiness :lol:

if u didnt get that

YOU MUST BE A NERD! :)

My freind you are wrong. if u beat all the friggin ffs in one month you must be an uber nerd to be able to spend a whole friggn night playing ff series just trying to take on some guys dare. the thought bring me to my knees in laughiness :D

if u didnt get that

YOU MUST BE A NERD! :D

134070[/snapback]

I'm a nerd and proud to be one. I'm against you "M.A.S.T.E.R". -_-

Depends on the conditions, I'm pretty sure I've read of people doing it before, though you really have to be into it, and have waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time.When you say all, do you mean including Mystic Quest, Legend (s) and Tactics (Advance)?If you've played through all of them before, it's much easier and faster to do it a second time. Also you can speed play, when you know where stuff is. I have to say, though, by going through an FF without training (ie wasting time to go out and continue battling), you have to be half decent -_-.Also if you're playing the ROMs on PC you can just speed up the emulation speed, which is cheating for at least the earlier FF's :D. Oh and considering Final Fantasy XI's an MMORPG, you'd have to be top in the game before you'd have really beaten them "all".