xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zippy77

What Do You Think Of My New Sig? I made a new one. Do you like it?

Hey everybody. I have been playing around in Photoshop alot recently and decided to come up with a new sig because my little army alliance thing never realy worked out.(Don't realy need an alliance now anyways :lol: )

Anyways this is what I came up with, waddya think?

Posted Image

Don't bother trying to go to my site yet as my hosting account is going through some problems at the moment so you will only get the default Xisto page.

hi, your signature is nice, yes... but honestly it isn't profressional. i know it might sound mean or sth, but i am not trying to mean. the sig is ok on its own, but .... no quite enough.i think u should keep trying. peace out!

hi, your signature is nice, yes... but honestly it isn't profressional. i know it might sound mean or sth, but i am not trying to mean.

the sig is ok on its own, but .... no quite enough.

i think u should keep trying.

peace out!

132430[/snapback]

What in your opinion would help to make it look more professional? Advice please? :lol:

i don't like that kind of a border thing you did and those green buttons.. it kinda looks a little bit like some sites give away for free lol..and they're not that god trst me. but the text makes it look better.

I don't really like the border on it (I'm just being honest here). I just don't like the look of it that much. I want something a little more interesting that catches my eyes!

I agree with some of the other guys it is a bit busy but I like it overall -_-Some of the text and fonts need alot of work but I like the overall design.Good work, keep it up :D 7/10:D~ Munchie ~