xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zippy77

Error In My Hosting Account My account is upgraded but still only has 20MB.

Ok my hosting account has been upgraded a few days ago to package #2. In package 2 you are supposed to get 150MB storage and 5Gig transfer. Correct?After I upgraded the Cpanel was displaying 150MB storage and 5Gig transfer, but after I installed PHPnuke, the MAX storage listed in cpanel changed and now reads 20MB.I know that I upgraded sucessfully! Twice actually, because NilsC had reset my account and replenished the hosting credits so I could try again.Unfortunately it happened again. Same problem right after I install PHPnuke. I am installing PHPnuke using the Fantastico automatic installation. Could that be causing the problem? Please if NilsC or OpaQue can help me out with this I would really like to be able to get to work on my site. :lol: zippy77

Send a PM to OpaQue, add the link to this post or post another "help question" in the Hosted forum under "Misc. hosting requests" A PM linking this post should do, OpaQue is aware that a few member upgrading had an issue and did not get the correct setting.Nils

game-aholics.com Mon Apr 18 17:35:31 2005 quota: 150 Meg used: 19 Meg i even checked ur cpaneland it says: Disk usage 19.18 / 150.00 MB so...