xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sonorama

Mysql Problems....

Is MySQL currently working proper? Well, my site seems to be down because of it. and went to my CPanel and I was supposed to have 2 MySQL databases, but it says 0/99 :lol: Does anybody have any idea of why is that?it would be really helpful if someone tells me if its a general problem-situation.thanksps. BTW, my site is http://www.sonorama.net/

Trap 17's MySQL messes up everyonce in a while. I don't know why. People are abusing it, their codes are wrong, or something. It used to happen at least once a week, but it hasn't been happening much lately.. thank goodness.

Sometimes, it messes up because there are too many connections to the MySQL server. or because people are abusing it. Most of the time, there's too many connections. Just be patient when this occurs, and it will all be restored (And Cpanel will display the correct number of databases when this happens, too). You won't lose a database when this happens, so don't worry.

I just checked your site, it's fine. mySQL goes down or have problems right after new users got the hosting accounts.Instead of taking it slow and learn what's there and how to use it they start playing with all the features and sometimes they manage to run faulty scripts and the server runs out of mySQL connections.As soon as we see this we notify server admin so the script can be terminated and if the script was a danger to the server they may terminate the users on server level.Nils