xisto Community
DragonKing01

Fable

Nope. Game was beat by one of my livejournal buddies who is a total gamer in 13-14 hours. Not really worth buying but renting if you want.

Well it depends on what you consider "beating the Game." It is very easy to complete the game's quests, but there is much more to the game than that.In order to actually beat the game, you would have to finish all quests (15 hours), explore the entire world, and have your character age to the final age of 60 (about 90+ hours).The games expectations were set too high though. The world is not as free-roaming as the devs made it up to be, and doesn't even compare to Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.This game is definately a "rent it" dont buy it.

I was just wondering, but someone told me that when u finnish the main quest...thats it, u cant then go back and finnish all the little sub quests??? Cuz if thats true, then it sucks, u should then be able to do wat u want like they say u can throught the game.

I was just wondering, but someone told me that when u finnish the main quest...thats it, u cant then go back and finnish all the little sub quests??? Cuz if thats true, then it sucks, u should then be able to do wat u want like they say u can throught the game.

Ditto :)

oh man, i own an PC and gamecube .. if I would buy an Xbox i would do for fable!I've read all the previews and reviews in an magazine and it looks so amazing. i really love the style of molyneux. played the original Black and White and that was also very nice! hope that fable will be availeble on PC. if so, I will definitly buy it. <_< Greetz, ZorBiX

A great game only bad thing is that the main quest is way too short or easyyet I still recommend buying it because it has a high replay value for those boring rainy days.I still think morrowind is better

Played Fable - beat the game in 1 weekend - but by that I mean I progressed thru each task and beat each mob. The ending was a let down and some of the mobs were just sad. I mean.. when my husband played it - he got to the mob with the life tap - and was stuck - he couldn't beat the mob - couldn't do anything else - and chopped the whole thing up to a waste of money. The only bonus - was we didn't pay for it. A friend of ours leant it to us - because he got it for free with his clear limited edition xbox console. Durham LeafsHalo 2 Clan

Well it depends on what you consider "beating the Game." It is very easy to complete the game's quests, but there is much more to the game than that.In order to actually beat the game, you would have to finish all quests (15 hours), explore the entire world, and have your character age to the final age of 60 (about 90+ hours).The games expectations were set too high though. The world is not as free-roaming as the devs made it up to be, and doesn't even compare to Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.This game is definately a "rent it" dont buy it.

I haven't got the game but I've played it around a friends house, he said it was amazing, it's a pretty good game but I think they could've done better with the battle system and tried to make the game a bit longer at least! My friend completed it in about 8-9 hours

I played the game and got tired of it. The main reason being that I expected more. A game where everything is dynamic and reacting to your moves is difficult to make. Morrowind is a much batter game in that sense. Fable has a much better fighting style than Morrorwind. Quite frankly, Morrowinds fighting style sucks. The game isn't worth buying. Rent it if you really want to play it.