xisto Community
miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG

Followup Of Netbux (yesterday's Posts Results)

Here's the more recent story:

Someone had very conveniently put up the link to the post I made on the authenticity of netbux yesterday on their forums. Here's the link. The message didn't say much except pointing out the fact that they've already started getting negative reviews.

Check out:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

What was the result ? They decided that since this wasn't a praise the post would go to SPAMMAGE ???? What kind of a attitude does that portray, I ask you ? Can't take even the slightest negative review ? How are they going to improve their service then ?

I think I mentioned somewhere, that if I were them, I'd PIN that topic and strive hard enough to prove the accuser wrong. Seems like they don't subscribe to that ideology at all. Besides, once again today for quite a good bit of time, I couldn't get onto their site, because of badly tuned MySQL. For over 2 hours it kept on spitting out a "too many MySQL connections" error. See this is what I was talking about. Instead of taking my review seriously and trying to mend their flaws, they just decide to ignore and mark it as Junk It > SPAMMAGE. Lol....

Now I'm patiently waiting - and doing my searches. Since yesterday, I've built up a credit of around $1 (lol)... but what I really want to see whether the payment comes through once it reaches fifty.

The height will be, if they get too bugged by my overly critical posts and decide to cancel my account. That'll bring out their real colours. I won't say a word more...

Just Waiting....and Watching.... :lol:

Any of you signed up yet ? Share your experiences with me...

netbux act like a scammer would, why would netbux.org hide a post that does not agree with them. netbux spam folder is the best folder on that forum.Any company who can't take constructive critique should find another business to be in. Not everyone will like what you do or agree with you and that is the truth and way of life. When someone here complains about us or our site. I pin the topic, let's get it out in the open, we have nothing to hide. What should happen is to turn the negative around you need to improve your public relations and prove the person wrong, or if he / she is right then maybe a change needs to be made.I know that I will not go to netbux.org or spend any time promoting or demoting netbux

Well all appears to be running smoothly for me, but then again i havnt got paid (not because of them, i just gota reach the big 50).But it all seems pretty good from where i stand currently....

netbux act like a scammer would, why would netbux.org hide a post that does not agree with them. netbux spam folder is the best folder on that forum.

Any company who can't take constructive critique should find another business to be in. Not everyone will like what you do or agree with you and that is the truth and way of life.

When someone here complains about us or our site. I pin the topic, let's get it out in the open, we have nothing to hide. What should happen is to turn the negative around you need to improve your public relations and prove the person wrong, or if he / she is right then maybe a change needs to be made.

I know that I will not go to netbux.org or spend any time promoting or demoting netbux

132027[/snapback]

But, the administrator may not have nesicarilly (sorry about the spelling >_<) moved it in there. There are a few mods in that forum and one of them may have quite easilly moved it.

Also the administrator didnt reply to the post at all, only members....

i logged into my account today and realised that i had a referral who had obviously been doing some work and now i've got over $6 so i might try and see how much i can earn and if i can eventually reach pay out

Well no company wants to take in the bad and let people read it all the time. I don't really care. I'll find out whether they are legit soon enough.

Well no company wants to take in the bad and let people read it all the time. I don't really care. I'll find out whether they are legit soon enough.

133961[/snapback]

im just here to tell u tht thy r legit thy hav paid me $100 for this month and im still makein more money and it is also posibly to scam the website and make more tht thy think u r and im lovin it i hav 2 user accounts signed up and i make twise the money

again why would people try to get these ppc or search email programs due to the fact your practically given your life story them and when they have enough customers well they will close their site and then use your info for something dirty

Hey All,I am a moderator on the support forum for this site, however I do not work for Netbux.I came accross this thread and felt it might be a good idea to explain whats going on, because the people who have posted before me have spoken a lot of sh*te at times durring this thread.Netbux is basically a large search engine, from the main site, you can search using the following engines:GoogleYahooMSNAOLAlta VistaExiteLycosLookSmartAll The WebAsk JeevesDogpileWhen you do a search, a small banner is displayed at the top of the page displaying an ad banner. This is how you get paid. The owner of the site gets paid for displaying the ad contained in the banner to people and then he send a portion of the money to you. You will recieve $0.02 for each search and you are limited to 40 searches a day, however if you refer some friends, you can make a fair amount more per a day.The site previously paid through paypal, however now it will only pay through stormpay and check in the post. I personally have selected to be paid through a check in the post as its easier and checks can be sent anywhere in the world. All payments are made once you have reached $50. At the time of making this post, there are over 150,000 members at Netbux and is increasing at a huge rate.Now, as I've actuallyl explained what netbux is all about, instead of talking out my *bottom*, feel free to use my referal link

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Link removed
Regards,Jimbob Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Lol.. jolly cool - I haven't been around lately, but good to see that this thread has progressed so far.. haha.. I never though it'd draw so much of response after they chucked out my first few posts on their forum - and were even commented upon by the owner Chad. That made me come off and vent it out.. I'm still waiting though - so far with all my (useless mostly.. lol.. no offense) referrals I've managed to make only $31 - whatever comes out of this is going toward maintaining the new opensource development site we've launched as a sister concern of Asta & Trap... Incidentally - if there are any serious coders around and would want to come host their project or take part in the ongoing project discussions - you're more than welcome to stop by at AntiLost.. :PRegards peeps,m^e

A new program has just been launched. It seems more stable than Netbux. Its SEARCH-PAY. Take a look at:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Notice from BuffaloHELP:

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

it seams more stable than netbux but the old time question is can we trust it. I would like people to use it first and get clarification then i'll use it.