xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
truman69

What Is The Best Chatroom You Have Ever Used? best ever chat

what is the best chatroom you have used i dont use them a lot as i use msn alot by the way i dont mean messagner. leave the chatroom name and url

Try IRC (Internet Relay Chat) - nothing can beat the chatrooms there. Download mIRC ( http://www.mirc.com/ ) and join any of the servers... they've over a million chat rooms based on countries, interest groups, ethnicity... anything you can think of under the sun & moon... and way load more features and room to use tools and have fun than any web-based chat can ever offer you... give it a shot :lol:

I don't go in chatrooms, I'm not into the whole instant chatting thing :lol: I used MSN a bit, but that's it. Forums are nice, because they aren't instant, so you don't have to keep watching the conversations! :)

well most of you people are to youn about this chatroom cuz it closed 97-98 it was liveuniverse.com many great features on the website they had the most addtive bingo game and word game on the site i was using it for a good three years till they closed then i had icq didn't use that much then came yahoo

I am leader of a clan (a squad) in a game called MOHAA, medal of honor allied assault. I have been looking around for a chat I can setup with PHP thats very basic, but gets the job done.... I dont really like the one that trap 17 has in the script thing....PHPMYCHAT i think is what its called...... I love some of the other stuff though guys :lol:

i dont use Chats too... MSN and IRC only.And IRC has much more features than a normal chat room. :wink:

General cahtWhat Is The Best Chatroom You Have Ever Used?

I don't exactly know what to write here. I've been trying to join a chat room where it will have enjoyable conversation with anyone who wants to talk to me. I'm interesting, funny and interested in what you have to say. I can offer some good advice, too. My only problem is I'm not to knowledgeable in tech. Stuff. I'm currently disabled, unable to wald or go out so my relatives chipped in to buy me this lap top to help take up my time and to see that others out there are much worst off than I am so I should shut up and listen to whatever someone would like to say to me. I hope I'm getting started on the right foot. Please let me know when and how to start chatting. I'm looking forward to it. So here it goes.Welcome everyone who wants to talk to me.-reply by RoDeDo

When I was young I was very excited by the concept of chatting, and it was a good experience when I got into my first chat room at yahoo. But slowly an gradually chat rooms became murkier and I soon lost all interest in it. People lying about their age and gender, etc all began to turn me away from those rooms. Now the only thing I use is IRC and that too only when I have some tech problem, coz the guys in there are serious when they want to be and fun if they want to be!That said, I'm always ready for a casual chat and anyone is welcome to contact me for a chat. Just PM me and we'll get going! :(

I think chat rooms in general have died over the years, due to all the internet issues with predators and safety concerns. I remember using the following back in the day.

1. Mirc (IRC Chat)2. Msn Chat3. Yahoo Chat4. Stickam5. ICQ (Yeah that was oldschool)6. WinMx (now Winmx Beta) New Program they got winmx back in action

That is pretty much all I used from age 14 till now I mostly do not even chat anymore since there is really not any popular place to chat without getting that whole ASL crap and well flooding with script kiddies on IRC.

-reply by Mattchicago