xisto Community
sonyguy

Fave Type Of Music? Rap, rock, pop, country...?

What's your favourite type of music?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was tempted to say trance/electronica (dance?), but I only like one or two bands from that genre. I usually listen to some combination of punk and metal, leaning more towards metal. Death metal more often than not, but any type is awesome.So.. metal, punk, and electronica.

Rap for me. Contrary to what jure.bait said, I don't think it's dull. If you listen to the lyrics, beat, and flow (how well the rhyming is), you'll see why. Most of the rap that you hear on MTV, I can't stand because the artist has no flow, the beat sucks, and nothing matches. You have to search pretty hard to find a good artist.

I like country music. Most people I know, hate it, though. I've always liked it. I don't know why. It's just about all I listen to. Although, I do listen to J-Pop occasionally. I listen to other types sometimes, but it's mostly country for me. I figured I'd be the first to vote for it...and I was.

I like country too! I can't figure out why people hate it so much, especially so-called liberal and educated people

Sorry, I can't stand rap. I like the Classics. Stuff like the Beatles, Led Zeppelin, ACDC, stuff like that. I do like the Killers, but they're the only new band that I like.

I listen to almost everything...... except for the crap that's on the radio nowadays. Like most rap, "hip-hop" (I say that because some newer songs are absolute garbage), and some R&B.

my favorite singer

Fave Type Of Music?

Sorry I'm not speak English exellent

I think my opinion is :

J'aime RAP mais mon chanteur pr�f�are� c'est bigg , je l'adore beaucoup parce qu'il chant�

Puis j'aime beaucoup Tammer Hossni ,I love he very much because he is a very good and beatiful

-reply by sandi

ok ive read all members opinions on this topic and i have to agree with those who noticed smth: rap sucks, its a garbage. I just dont get it how ppl call it a genre. The so-called "rappers" think that just by saying a few words and adding some notes there...can make music. anyways...that my opinion for rap and hip-hop stylei voted for rock because i listen to it every minute and its like a drug to me, its an extra enegry for me to pass every hard moment. i also listen alternative metal/rock, heavy metal, death and grindcore, although grindcore its not my type. cheers