xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
odomike

My New Sig Designed by Hatebreed

Yeh i must admit its a good sig, the animation. But theres nothing hard or special about making it. I don't like the font, i see it everywhere. Zip_mc, you have a nice sig, did u make it? If so, how? I can make pretty good sigs myself. I'll be making myself one soon too.

I like your sig Jave. it is kool and i like the fonts too. BTW, hatebreed, your new sig is very kool. Seems like you are a Guru in graphics designing. Well keep it up pal.Stay Kool. :)

hello.. anyone would like to create a sig for me.. :) hihi.. just designed text " deejames love levie " hihihi... thanks in advance ..

Thats nice hatebreed. to have this kinda helping spirit. Keep it up pal. Anything anyone think I can help him do? Pm me.

Nice signature. I don't have any photoshop skills LOL. By the way umm do you know anything about C&C Renegade? Cuz i'm making a website based on mods (modifications) And i don't have a layout. You think you might wonna help me out? Just PM me if you do. And by the way. That sig there. It's hard for 56k to load (i'm not 56k) lol.