xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
solankyno1

Adobe To Purchase Macromedia. Wow! For 3.4 Billion (appox.)

Just a thought..If all Macromedia required was Money, why it did not approach microsoft. Microsoft could have paid much more for the partnership. However, this is really a shocking news. Adobe will soon be the next big giant .. lets see what happens :lol:

132096[/snapback]

As I read on the internet Microsoft was willing to do so. But Adobe done it first. Now Microsoft pepple will be in deep trouble because Adobe and Macromedia will give Microsoft run for its money.

ok for those who don't understand law heres something for you all to learn it is illigal to monopolize in any industry if you all remember those who live in the states a few years ago with microsoft trying to monopolize it didn't work out to well they had to split the company into 2 parts and prevent bill gates from controlling the whole computer industry with his os the best thing they can do is 1 kept them seperate companies but create the staff 2 run both companies all but incorporate their technologies together yet still kept them apart if that makes sense

This is seriously bad, therefore no competition, just like how Microsoft is in the OS market. This is bad.... :lol:. If no competition, then prices will go higher and no one has elsewhere to go. Just like how 3/4 of Windows users have no where to go. (cept me, I can go for Linux, and Mac)xboxrulz

indeed competitions make products better.. everyone knows that. Adobe after owning Macromedia will have no competition at all when it comes to productive software..I just hope they know what they're doing...

Now thats a merger, one can only imagine the amazing products we will see. I use abobe for reading PDF files and macromedia, I cant think of a game on my computer that my boys dont use, not to mention those joke sites. Im looking forward to it.

What i think is good is that, I liked, the fireworks animation engine much better than the image ready one,just think Adobe with some of fireworks not much but better uniqe things,mabye even an animating system like for flash only in photoshop stlye if u know what i mean because flash didnt offer much features except from the vector shapes etc,, so what im thinking isFully free, image editing program that allows you to put transparent flash images in, with filders in it etc :lol:THE DREAM LOL