xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shotgun_sonata

I Made One its not the greatest

since there was only one banner in this folder, i thought i'd give it a shot and make my own.

the results are less than pleasing to me, but i thought i'd put it up anyway.

its way too basic, i think, it needs something else and the text needs to be changed but i dont have the time anymore and i gave up, but here it is anyway.

animated

Posted Image

stationary

Posted Image

excuse the links, i wasn't sure if the banners would show up or not. :lol:

I think you should give yourself more credit. They look very clean and smooth. I like them. Perhaps a different font and maybe drop shadow off the logo and the text in the upper left. Other than that, B-E-A-utiful! :lol:Next time if you want to make sure the GFX will show up you can use Preview Post before you press Add Reply or Add Topic. :)

yeah,looks rahter smooth as a banner.certainly you should put links to every selection on the banner,by hot area of firework or ps.

Your banner looks nice, but I recommend that you scrap the white border around the Xisto logo and blend it with the rest of the image, that way, it'll ook more smooth-whyme

Your banner looks nice, but I recommend that you scrap the white border around the Xisto logo

131763[/snapback]

yes but then if you do that the planet will have the edge missing and it might look stupid. Unless you put it in the top right corner or your made a really thin border

i mean top-left. HUGE apoligies for 2 posts(can admin edit the other and delete this pls thx)

I think its pretty cool, the only thing that i dont like is the white outline around Xisto. Other than that i think its pretty cool. Maybe if you chenge to another shade of blue or something, but other than that i think it is pretty cool.

not bad either would be good to use. you picked the right colors for this and nice and cleaned.