xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
guangdian

Hopscotch - A Wishful Way

a wishful wayi've been dreaming all these days.i've been aching all these daysto try to find a way to stop.i've been waiting all these days.i've been standing all these daysto find it hard to get it through.all i want is a good chancefor we can live underground.all i need is a sharp knifeto cut the tails you are afraid to showall i hear is your endless speechto stuff my ears again and again.all i dream is a wonderful placefor i can build myself a world.dream in a wishful waydream in a wishful way

animal eazendafeed me again i am alone againwith no one alivelooking for lights,fading into the night.go with me for a ride...how about yesterday's movie?too many animals...what kind of animals?...i can't tell, just from another planetreally? it's amazing, another planet?no you are wrong,they are boring.why, it doesn't make sence.but that's true...excuse me, shall we talk again later?dressing in white,i guess that's your style.but you should try to change.the world is awake.she's afraid to sleep.go with me for a ride...hey, here you are again, tell me something about the animals.are you sure? you really wanna know?yeah, of course. how they look?oh wonderful...but they are all dead, terrible!dead? oh it's crazy, how can they be dead?too many reasons... i'm not sure...you saw the whole movie, but you are not sure?no i didn't, the movie suddenly stopped for no reason...for no reason? i don't understand!i didn't understand, it's a crazy movie...how they made it, oh...tell me something about the book you read yesterday.the book? it's crazy too...what? a crazy movie and a crazy book?perhaps the world is crazy too...enn i think so, but we are not crazy...

try tohold back the dogs running through the fields.they are trying to escapeto nowhere, not here.be careful not to hurt them'cause they will be the stars.they'll shine through the distanceand they'll light up our dreams.they'll never get tired.they'll never get tired.they are just trying to get it over.gather all the tearsrolling down his facethey are the pearlsin our dreams we can never have.they'll take our hearts outsideand we'll go far away.we'll be struck by the starsnever apart.they'll never get tired.they'll never get tired.they are just trying to get it over

sheshe is the flame, and she is the blame.she is the gain, and she is the painshe's running, she's searchingthrough all the golden mountains.she's aching, she's waiting for the one could really be sureshe's trying, she's collecting all the diamonds in the street.she's taking and she's dancingwith the devils rushing away.she is my name, and she is my pain.she is my fame, and she is my gain.she's running, she's searchingthrough all the golden mountains.she's aching, she's waitingfor the one could really be sure.she's trying, she's collecting all the diamonds in the street.she's taking and she's dancingwith the devils rushing away.she's running, she's searchingthrough all the golden mountains.she's aching, she's waitingfor the one could really be sure.be sure.

swimfrom here i could swim.you are coming, you are coming right to me,right in this direction, right in my sight.don't be scared because i could,i could swim in your river, in your oceanand i could dive,i'm gonna dive in you,in yours...i could do everything in you,nobody else.just youjust youjust youjust you i can't deny.we are all stumbling here in this blank.it's not a problem about youand it's not a problem about me.i could see the clouds moving;i could see all the things shakingand you turn to sandrun to the end of timeto appear to disappearforever lost in my world.all the things left to be a mistakeno one to rescue,no reason why,no reasons alive.a mistakeforever lost in my world.you are trying to get rid of this world.you know it's impossible,but you are still trying.you are so brave.i was thinking about youand want to imitateto try to lie, not to be a victimyou went off to be legend...

fragile insidedon't open the door.don't let the sun ray in.it will burn my heart.it will burn my heart.lie on the floor.i did it a lot.my head stuck to the wall.i can't get it off.turn on the radiothe talk shows are going on and on...we are living in this blank areaand we will fit it up.my head has been crashedby all that i sawthey did really hurt me.oh they really hurt me.i admitted all my lies that i've told you for a thousand times.sometimes we just can't go blindfor we are all fragile inside.don't close the door.don't be scared of what you saw.the world is like it used to be.nobody could change it.turn on the radiothe talk shows are going on and on...we are living in this blank areaand we will fit it up.i admitted all my lies that i've told you for a thousand times.sometimes we just can't go blindfor we are all fragile inside.

when i think of youi'll never cry, i wish to flyover the city lines.there could be lies, but from your eyesi see the truth of life.i won't lose anther chance to turn my best side to youthe moments that we had will be in my mind for a life time.i'll never cry, though i feel tiredat what i have to do.i want to shine, nothing to hide.i woke up and realizedit is burning and ratherfreezing in the night.it starts the lullabys,it starts the lullabys.when i think of you,it seems so beautiful.the sky is cleanand the world is clearlike a crystal.i'll try to smile when i die.i think i'll be strong at that time.we will be fine,though we are suffering nowhave to walk thousands of milesthe comet burns at the last momentwhen lies are broken.the comet burns at the last momentswhen lives are waven.when i think of you,it seems so beautiful.the sky is clean and the world is clearlike a crystal.

a fakeri swear i'll goi swear i'll liei swear i'll be dumbi swear i'll be a strangerthe world isn't fairyou should never be the sameyour words are uselessyour face is breakingyour sky is fallingyour dreams are sinkingyou'll kill all the signsyou'll feed my religionyou'll wash away your wishand you'll crash your little housei swear i'll liei swear i'll seei swear i'll be lameand i swear i'll be a fakeri swear i'll creepi swear i'll sweari swear i'll be rightand i swear i'll be a fakeri swear i'll goi swear i'll liei swear i'll be dumband i swear i'll be a strangerthe world isn't fairyou should never be the sameyour stars are droppingyour wishes are dyingyour comets are burningyour friends are abusingi swear i'll creepi swear i'll liei swear i'll cryi swear i'll seei swear i'll be crazyi swear i'll sweari swear i'll be lamei swear i'll be a faker

Can anyone tell me where to find this album to download or send me it if they have it?

Hopscotch - A Wishful Way

I love the songs I've heard so far, Wishful Way and She. Tian Yuan has a really beautiful voice.