xisto Community
Caveman

Buh Bye Trap17! Im leaving for good...

I know I haven't been a member here very long, but it's come to a point in time where I really need to start focusing on what lay ahead of me. It's my senior year in high school, and in just a few short months, I'll be leaving everything behind to start my journey as a young adult at the university. I'll be majoring in architecture, which is a relentlessly demanding program that'll leave me little leisure time. In the meantime, I'll be working a full-time job and catching up with old friends in my hometown. I don't want to let these last few months slip by me.I know it's an anti-climatic exit, but I just want to say that I've really had some fun here. It's a great community, and everyone involved is just great. My departure should not be taken personally by anyone.I wish you all the best with your future endeavors. Good luck you guys--it's been a blast!

Cya, Good Luck to your Future, Like Rejected said come back ever month or so and say Hi. 5 Months with Xisto is Long. Cya, and have a happy Future.Regaurds.::DAMAN::.

Caveman, you do what is important in life. Get a good education that will put you on the path to a great job. So when you have some time in the future, stop on in and say hi, lets know how you are progressing.Remember, you can come back and join us when the time comes that you have more time to do lifes little pleasures... (This is before you get married)Your user account will be here waiting for you..Nils

You were a great contributer and wonderful member to the Xisto community, I wish you the best of luck in your future career(s) and all other endevours that you may take.All the best,-whyme

Hey Caveman! I think you've posted in my post before and I think you've helped me with something. Good luck to all your endeavours and may you be drunk with joy. Architecture huh? That's one of the courses I wanted to take before. *I think I went off the topic already. Go do your thing! :o

best wishes caveman! :o you're the best 'caveman' we've ever came into contact with. :D just keep Xisto bookmarked, and drop by once in a while :D

good luck with senior high and college and the rest of your life caveman...i barely knew you because i am new but, i'd like to tell you goodbye. i know you were probably a good guy and really made Xisto big (just guessing that, lol). but anywhoo, goodluck! goodbye

Hello Caveman, Wow architecture. I hope you succeed in your studies and get what you want from life. Hope you be back to Xisto. Even though I don't know you personally I wish you the best luck.