xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nightwolf

New Skin? IDk what do you think?

i say we need a new skin this one is bordin not to be mean but it is i just don't know i don't real feel liek yah i wnat to stay here and post when all i see is white and blue i liek dark i think we schould at less have one light and one dark skin what do you guys think i realis that takes space but not really that much of time and space also my ide awas to have a compatice to see who could make best skina dn than use it on Xisto so what do you guys think huh?X-killer

Its gd however you see, the server is already very slow and if the new skin takes up lots of loading time, then it's annoying... However, its also good because we can change back to default too...

yah but really it doesn't take much loading time 2 run a differnet skin mabey 1 sec or so but not much and for how many more people post it would work i know i would post a lot more than what i am doing now, now i am just posting to keep my site up but with that i would be posting for the heck of it cuz i am not board i get board of this skin really fast so thats why i really don't post much i beat about 50% of the rest of the members are the same way. Not just me so lets see more people talk aabout it ok?-WaT-X-Killer

the problem is that most new skins arent good with ads in the templateswe tryed it... but we kept getting bugs in the templates and the good oldstandart skin is doable i think...

welll i have ran one with ads and not alot of trouble at all only thing was i couldn't get the portal to work....... thats my only problem.... but than again i was runing my skins not other so that may be way not high teck just nice and smiple but cool.

ya .. i think that the forum loads not that fast now .. because it has to called up the database which is growing larger and larger ... so i tihnk that changing a skin might mess up something .. but it;s ok to have a different color theme on the user control panel to change to color of the forum

Sorry, but this topic has been discussed previously. Unfortunetaly, Xisto can not make a new skin for invision, because it is risking to "mess up" the database or the layout. Sorry for the inconvienience.

owke it discussed earlier,sorry people you guys cant change it... (or you have to send about ?999999,- to Xisto :lol:)so i'm closing the topic/closed