xisto Community
nightwolf

How To Use Flash? Help

Ok so i want to know how to amke flash intros and i need help on what i need and where to get it i know tehre taht one flash micromedia thing but i don't get ho wto use it if you can help me with this or mabey even give me a webpage to help me i would also liek to learn how to design flash web games i am kinda new to flash as you can tell so please help me! if you can help oter post or e-mail me at nightwolf5512@gmail.com Thank You so much for your help and taking time out of your life to help me -WaT-X-Killer

Ok so i want to know how to amke flash intros and i need help on what i need and where to get it i know tehre taht one flash micromedia thing but i don't get ho wto use it if you can help me with this or mabey even give me a webpage to help me i would also liek to learn how to design flash web games i am kinda new to flash as you can tell so please help me! if you can help oter post or e-mail me at nightwolf5512@gmail.com Thank You so much for your help and taking time out of your life to help me

-WaT-X-Killer

130887[/snapback]

If you want to gain any sort of mastery over Flash animation, you'll need to get Macromedia Flash. If you can't obtain a copy, there is a trial-version available from the Macromedia website. There are other programs that create Flash SWFs, but I have not seen any good ones. Once you get Flash, go through the tutorials to learn the basics.

As an alternative, you can also use SwishMax to create Flash animations. Like Macromedia Flash, there is a trial version available. Swish has other nifty programs available too - Feel free to check Swish and try it out.

If you wanna learn how to make flash intros, 1st of all, consider getting a flash designing software like Macromedia Flash MX 2004, SwishMax. There are some other good ones too but these are the ones I use. Youy will also need to learn a lil' about flash coding. But there are some softwares which do the work for you with a few clicks and you dont even need to know anything about flash coding or scripting at all.

If you want to get as many softs as possible for flash intros and designing, go to http://download.cnet.com/windows/ and type flash designing or just flash in the search bar and check out the results. You will have to make a selection out of the numerous results in there.

Hope you will be able to find what you are looking for.

Ive been using flash for a long time and i find it very fustrating its one of the most annoying applications ive got (and actionscript 2 made it even more stressful). and its all mainly because i dont understand it all and ive been using it for a long time.. my point is ur gonna need patience and ur gonna need to learn how to use a very stressful application, u cant just download a free trial n whip up an intro in a day. you wont be able to whip up a proffesional looking intro probly within the 30 day trial period unless u catch on fast.

LoL Thanks guys any one know of a good place for troulce or w/e for flash swish ??? i am liking taht one the best so fair and mines really not to hard of a intro and it's for gaming so not to hard all in all but still thanskfor replaying super fast i well let you know how it works out peace thansk againXkiller

ok, Thanks alot i well cheak all thoose links out i owe you guys one. I really hope i can make a good flash intro now YAH any way gusy thanks again and hoped this well help one not just me lol have fun -WaT-X-Killer

hey...come on man...relax...its easy...i mean if u r not sure how 2 use flash...just go search for some flash tutorial n download it...quite simple actually... :unsure: i kinda liek flashkit.com n macromedia webby...