xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
etan

Coke Music an online sim game

Ya I just started playing coke music again and I was woundering anyone here play?If so post ur name here and we can have a green party at my studio for non coke members green is for good song.

I think i have an account there :)Aint played it in a while, its too.. erm.. rubbish :lol: It was good at first, but you cant get the codes here in the UK. Made by the people who created the famouse chain of vertual hotels, Habbo! Sulake.

i play an my name is hevymetal99, yet i dono if your still playin since you posted this topic like a year ago

you posted this topic like a year ago

141520[/snapback]

oops sorry about that, i was lookin at tha last post and saw the date the person joined.. <:lol:

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Try not to make double posts. If you would like to edit, post the correct words and ask mods to merge your posts. Otherwise it will be considered as double posting to gain hosting credits. Thank you. I will merge your two posts so that other members will not report you.

Mycoke is not working.

Coke Music

Heey, so I heard all of yous play mycoke right?

Well, it seemed pretty interesting, but somehow I cant get on it.

This is the link right? : http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

When I went on it, a picture of a coke appeared, and under it said 'Enter Now' and I clicked on that, but nothing happens.

Is it cause I'm missing a plug? Is a pop-up suppose to come out?

If you know the answer why it is not working or you would like to send me the correct site..

Please reply at julie_tran-and at hotmail.Com

-reply by Julie

i need the link to coke music game

Coke Music

Need the link to coke music game I havnt played in like a year and I wana play again so Please gimme the link... Please :)

-reply by camilo

Coke Studios AKA CC Metro

Coke Music

The game you've all been playing "Coke studios" known as, "MyCoke" has been shut-down for ferther reasons.

The reasons of this was because there was many hackers, hacking the game and making it unfair for others, so they wanted to change it, and they changed it to "CC Metro" the game everyone hates now! If you want to change this, don't come crying to me.

EMAIL THEM, AND COMPLAIN THAT CC METRO SUCKS!

-reply by EazyTurk

Coke Music is a great online game to play. It's better than Habbo Hotel. But unfortunatly, I no longer play it, myself. Infact, I don't play any games at all. I just care about keeping my site online by posting on the forums now. Its more important.

Coke Music is a great online game to play. It's better than Habbo Hotel. But unfortunatly, I no longer play it, myself. Infact, I don't play any games at all. I just care about keeping my site online by posting on the forums now. Its more important.

Better than Habbo Hotel? I used to play Habbo a while ago, but I stopped playing because I lost interest. But when I was interested in it, it was loads of fun. I haven't heard of Coke Music before though... so it is similar to Habbo..?

Bring It Back Now!Coke Music

Why Would the CokeMusic(Coke Studio) Go with There? I Hope they know they lost a big loud of players and since they did they loose a big loud of profit. I hope they know by now that a lot people want CokeMusic(Coke Studio) Back... And your Right. There is so Laggy and the graphics are crap.. C'mon.. Whats up with that? Even CokeMusic(Coke Studio) graphics was better! Also games that looks like CokeMusic(Coke Studio) is not that good too. Because u can actualy make beats on CokeMusic(Coke Studio) and Share it with who ever is playing. Now thats what I call fun! I Find CokeMusic(Coke Studio) is WAY Better than Habbo. If anyone can or CokeMusic(Coke Studio) Staff please Bring Back CokeMusic(Coke Studio)! Once its Back I'm sure u guys would have over 1,000 Players!

-reply by Ryan Ramcharitar

I didnt know what I had with coke untill it was gone , I used to complain alot about it but I would do anything to have it back! , when u were bored , there was always coke , I had actually friends on there that I never got to talk to again , I really think coke should get away from "cc metro"?? dumb game , coke music (studios) all the way!!

-reply by nick