xisto Community
j-s

Blender 3d A nice FREE 3d program

Blender Is Not FreeWare its free software with no spyware

Blender 3d

Its Free Software licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Blender is Open Source software and anyone may download the source code to the program however it is still governed by the terms of the GNU General Public License. Blender is free software it wasnt always but it is now the community raised money to free the sources and the original creator continued it as a community project, it is free and will never be charged for and will never become proprietary again the GNU GPL forbids that from happening :lol:

-reply by John Byrne

Actually it is freeware. You obviously have no idea what freeware means because you just gave us the definition of freeware. Just because it has the word "ware" in it doesn't automatically mean spyware...

Yes!blender is pretty lengthy and hard to learn for a beginner .I tried learning it day and night for about 2 weeks but ultimately gave up.The main reason was the lack of a proper tutorial ,every tutorial that I downloaded made the user 'spoonfeed' ...No one explained why and what effects would happen if other option was clicked and nothing in detail was explained ...They only said press this ,set the value till this..And the task is done.But what actually we have learn fromm it..???The tutorial must provide a depth knowledge about the CONCEPT of the options rather than the effects out of the option.-reply by Rahul vaish

Old topic but with to quote.You can explain a concept in a practical finishing as the result may goes random. Tutorial is may be spoonfeed yes, but it is up to you to break it up and analyze its outcome and reasons behind those. Blender isnt hard. The interface is nonlinear. If those who is interested in learning blender can read its documentation through its official site.

I had this for 3-4 months ive made alot of cars it free and once you learn it its great no pun intended lol

but yeah here a site with lessons on it http://www.nystic.com/  it a good website I have a youtube an nystic accout ps myspace tooo so if ya need help nystic/you tube = sk83rjosh