xisto Community
chinfo

Harry Potter 6

Ok, I just found out that 6ht book in the Harry Potter series has been given an official title, and now called Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. (Check out J.K. Rowling's offcial site). I can't wait to read it!

Yes, I was watching Buffalo news when they announced that.

Apparently, the "Half Blood Prince" is neither Harry nor Voldemort, but someone from the second book. Which really doesn't narrow it down much. Then again, maybe it's Riddle (before he became Voldemort) and JK is just trying to confuse the readers. Apparently, Riddle was a half-blood.

I think she's messing with us cause the only boys I can think of from the second book besides Harry, Ron, and Riddle. Are Malfroy his Dad and Malfroy's 2 flunkie, and Gildroy. And we know the major half-bloods are Harry and Riddle

Yes, I was watching Buffalo news when they announced that. 

Apparently, the "Half Blood Prince" is neither Harry nor Voldemort, but someone from the second book.  Which really doesn't narrow it down much.  Then again, maybe it's Riddle (before he became Voldemort) and JK is just trying to confuse the readers.  Apparently, Riddle was a half-blood.

Well JK had denied clearly that HBP is one of Voldemort or Harry.

So I don't think it'll be Riddle (well that's Voldemort) :P

There is more probability for the HBP to be Hagrid or Some member of the OoP (Lupin)

Hagrid admits he is half blood. In GoF I think. Lupin is a werewolf, or maybe it's someone we still haven't met.

:P

Rowling usually does the unexpected in her books so "The Half Blood Prince" is going to be someone that you would probably never suspect, or a character the readers probably already forgotten. Someone like Colin Creevey or someone lame like that :D.

I am looking forward reading this book... I think I will buy the eng english version cause:1) Translation to dutch takes about 3 months...2) I can use some english reading training3) I never read an english book and I want to find out how they are writtenCya arraund sometimes...

Did you see that the door at JK's site was open recently. There is an excerpt from HBP there. wow I'm now trying to guess who's that person mentioned there.

He looked rather like an old lion. There were streaks of grey in his mane of tawny hair and his bushy eyebrows; he had keen yellowish eyes behind a pair of wire rimmed spectacles and a certain rangy, loping grace even though he walked with a slight limp.

:D

I hate to admit that I can't wait for the 6th bookI just hope it isnt as bitterly boring as the 5th book, which was so hard to stay involved with through the firs few hundred pages. I wonder how long the book will be?

I hope the book doesn't get any thicker... I'll still read it anyway, but it takes so long... with the 5th book I read a few chapters then stopped for a while cuz I couldn't be bothered with it cuz I'm so lazy... but then I ended up reading the whole thing anyway cuz I wanted to know what happend :D

just gotta say that the fifth book was the best of them all... i think that the sixth book will be really mysterius, even more then the other ones... everything she sed about is pointing it that way...

How about Neville Longbottom? I think he's going to start playing a biger part in things. "Someone from the second book", though, that means they were introduced in the second book. hmmm.

FLASH NEWS: ;)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/4113663.stm

July date for Harry Potter book

The sixth Harry Potter book will hit the shops on 16 July next year (2005), it has been announced.

Cool, I can't wait for the new harry potter book to come out, it looks amazing and the other books were great (especially 3rd and 4th), Anyway I think it could be talking about a new guy...maybe, but if not I think its either voldemart when he was riddle, maybe somehow neville which I doubt or it could be...Harry.