xisto Community
[XNZ]Infection

Halo 2 The best first person shooter game ever made

Halo.....The game is so different and so connecting. They day i fisrt saw it at a friends house i was hooked it was the coolest thing i have ever saw. Buy far in my book the best First person shooter ever, mix and blend of so many things and so new and outta this world. You tell me one person that has an Xbox and has not at least played halo and i will slap them. And then halo 2 contiues the coolness although a bit of a dissapointment still a very awsome game.. One of my hole favorite things about it is the vehicles. but aside that its game like no other and had game of the year many times. So to all u halo players out there keep playing halo even though u do bad or don't do bad or don't care listen to this quote. "You hate it but you love it and u gotta play it again"

Edited by kiro warthog lord (see edit history)

Halo Rocks! I've been a Halo fan since I got my hands on Halo : Combat Evolved. I really think it's a great game even though some people thinks only for noobs ..lol it seems a lot of noobs play it online, Anyway, in fact I LOVE all console games and systems..I got Halo 1 and 2 for Xbox and they were worth every dollar I spent.

yes i think that halo 2 is a very good game and deserves a lot of credit. i like the original halo's campaign more than halo 2 for some reason. But i like halo 2's multiplayer more than the original halo's multiplayer. i guess cause of the xbox live capatibility and so on. i think that halo 2's graphics are overall better but there are some things in the original halo that look better than in the second one. in the first one the light reflected off of the weapons mostly the assault rifle and the pistol. on the level silent carographer when you are on the pelican going to the island move the assault rifle around and the light reflecting off of it makes it look really good. you dont really see that in halo 2 i hope that they do that in halo 3 though.

Halo two is really great, altho it is not working fo rme now, which really.. stinks... and id on't have xbox live, but it still rocks, i mean, not a lot of games rock without xbox live! i can like pwn anybody in halo, only if it is a sniper round at blood gulch (or the place it is in halo 2) no banshees or whathogs, then i will pwn all.. i play on my pc, halo combat evolved, instead of halo 2 because my 360 broke.. lol i need to send it back to be repared, but i keep forgetting! it really gets on my nerves, whenever i remember im lik eating, then i forget.. argh... when i get halo2 and xb live, i will pwn u!