xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spawn_syxx9

Army System Logo (mine) one I created

Do you like it?  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That's really cool, except why is the border blue? And I don't think the text matches the background, which is vital.I agree wid Florisjuh, lol.I reckon the army system needs something more better pixel graphics, because the ones atm are bummers.

Looks good... and i think the face near the bottom left corner makes it feel like a "war" feeling, as in painfulnice work, i like it alot...the colours look real good, the patterns, the pictures... it all fits together well...the font isn't to bad... i'd try one that looks more like a stamp

Posted Image

130017[/snapback]

Very nice, I like it, it's good, but where would it go? On the top of the ranks page or something? I think we should add three graphics, a gold cup, a silver cup, and a bronze cup to be displayed next to the top 3 ranks, 1st place = gold, 2nd place = silver, 3rd place = Bronze...

Yep. I need to bag one of those!!! :o

Yeah I am working on a new one. I just made the blue border to go with the forum. We have a blue thing going on here so yeah.