xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
melkonianarg

Dubit Informer (uk Based Survey Site) Known to be active and pay at ?25

Heres the blurb:Informer is a unique scheme only for young people who want to make their opinions and voices heard and get paid for it. As a member of Informer you will be part of an exclusive group of teenagers that is given access to new ideas, new ad campaigns and new technologies ? all before anyone else!! Members of Informer are the ones who influence which ideas are decent enough to take forward ? because companies are keen to hear what you think!If that sounds good to you heres how to make the money, i already have made some:Once you have been accepted you will receive e-mails inviting you to go to http://www.dubitlimited.com/ and complete surveys online. For every survey you complete you will receive between 25p and ?1. Once you have reached ?25 we will automatically send you a cheque in the post.Each survey only takes a few minutes to complete, so even if you get the minimum of 25p for a survey that still means you earn ?1 for just 4 minutes of your time!It also has an affiliate program for inviting people you also get 50p every time someone registers.Anyone can apply to become an informer by completing the registration section, but only one in three people are accepted into the Informer crew.However, this is important ? Informer is a unique crew and can only have limited members. If you cannot partake in the surveys or the polls, you will be asked if you wish to be removed from the crew. If you do not wish to belong please let us know as it is not fair on the rest of us teens if you take a place which someone else could have.So, make sure you are a young english person or you will not get accepted!!! Enjoy!

i am a member of Dubit but i got bored with it and realised that it would take me a year to get paid from them becuase they only seem to send me a survey once a week i think i earned about ?5 from them i might try again some time if i feel like it

Hmmm, thats fair enough, and i'm starting to get bored of the surveys stuff aswell, they are starting to take up too much time, so I might try and think of another splendid money making plan!!!

Earning money is not a easy thing.I don't thing that this will be a easy thing.I don't know what happen,lets see....VimukthiHey guys came across this get paid to site a couple weeks ago and thought id try them out. Didn't do much with them to test. I got a check yesterday from them for $38 bucks.I will be using them more now that I have gotten paid.Check it out yourself http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ <a href="http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ by vimukthi